Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How big is our squad now FFS? 09:32 - Feb 2 with 424 viewsusm

Weve got more loan players than we can play, there'll be even more changed teams each week, youths will be held back and if we are "successful" we'll have done it with a squad packed with other club's players, all of whom will return to their parent clubs at the end of the season.
He's finally lost it, looks like he's floundering, desperately seeking something to get him out of the mire he has dug for himself.
And what makes anyone think he'll get more out of loan players than he can out of his own.
The sooner he is out of this club for the better.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

How big is our squad now FFS? on 09:58 - Feb 2 with 380 viewsPinewoodblue

I can recall, back in my pre- youth days going to work with my Dad, on a building site. It was break time and a carpenter was showing off his brand new tools. When he took them back to his van everyone laughed when one of the workmen said “ it won’t make any difference he is still a sh1te chippy.”

Unless Lambert changes his approach to the game bringing in fresh faces isn’t going to make any significant difference.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How big is our squad now FFS? on 10:41 - Feb 2 with 356 viewsBasuco

7 games in 21 days will test many squads in L1, if it is the same for everyone that is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024