Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- 16:49 - Feb 2 with 1756 viewstractordownsouth

Inspired by the York City banter era thread that Steve M posted earlier, I've decided to do one of our own. Had a look through the thread on here as well for some of the worst moments, but thought I'd lay it out in chronological order. hopefully I haven't missed any!

[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 17:07]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:52 - Feb 2 with 1716 viewsBlueBadger

People over the moon with a 3-0 defeat away to a Norwich team not out of second gear because the manager got himself sent off.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:54 - Feb 2 with 1684 viewschicoazul

Bruh.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:55 - Feb 2 with 1684 viewsJ2BLUE

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:52 - Feb 2 by BlueBadger

People over the moon with a 3-0 defeat away to a Norwich team not out of second gear because the manager got himself sent off.

Don't talk sh1te mate. No one was over the moon. Yes people thought they were seeing some fight and genuine desire to win but no one thought it was a good result. Lets not make stuff up now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:55 - Feb 2 with 1694 viewschicoazul

BANTER ERA NOV 2007 - APRIL 2023 by chicoazul 13 Feb 2019 9:55
What's your personal highlight of the Banter Era?
For me, the way Delaney told Jewell he was off to live in New York and needed to be let go, and then turned up at Palace a month or so later and enjoyed a promotion and a long career in the top flight.
I also like very much the fact Jewell signed Ingimarsson (sp) simply because they were at the same resort on holiday at the same time and Ingi did of course turn out to be an absolute knacker of a player.
Also the gangsters arriving at Playford Rd looking for Chopra.
What are yours?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:56 - Feb 2 with 1675 viewschicoazul

It’s not like there are so few moments to look at that you need to make stuff up blud.

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:57 - Feb 2 with 1669 viewsJ2BLUE

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:55 - Feb 2 by chicoazul

For me, the way Delaney told Jewell he was off to live in New York and needed to be let go, and then turned up at Palace a month or so later and enjoyed a promotion and a long career in the top flight.
I also like very much the fact Jewell signed Ingimarsson (sp) simply because they were at the same resort on holiday at the same time and Ingi did of course turn out to be an absolute knacker of a player.
What are yours?

You must call and end to it. I've been saying it for ages. Call an end to it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:58 - Feb 2 with 1658 viewsBlueBadger

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:55 - Feb 2 by J2BLUE

Don't talk sh1te mate. No one was over the moon. Yes people thought they were seeing some fight and genuine desire to win but no one thought it was a good result. Lets not make stuff up now.

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:58 - Feb 2 with 1656 viewschicoazul

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:57 - Feb 2 by J2BLUE

You must call and end to it. I've been saying it for ages. Call an end to it.

I have a big update for the thread coming, just putting it together!

Login to get fewer ads

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:59 - Feb 2 with 1634 viewsfooters

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 16:55 - Feb 2 by chicoazul

What are yours?

Hit him, Chico.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 17:06 - Feb 2 with 1591 viewstractordownsouth

Twitter thread back up now! Kind of sums up the banter era...

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 17:07 - Feb 2 with 1585 viewsjudespiveyg

Common L

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 19:03 - Feb 2 with 1413 views44_not_out

Paul Anderson’s equaliser in a 1-1 draw against Norwich in the play off first leg continually being used in montages of ‘great moments’ in a tie we went on to lose

Added to that, Edwards goal against Norwich in another 1-1 draw, also being played over and over like it was a watershed moment
ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 19:06 - Feb 2 with 1401 viewsdominiciawful

A detailed ITFC "banter era" thread from 2007 to the present would be frighteningly long.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 19:34 - Feb 2 with 1338 viewsmarchy

Three defensive midfielders at home to Rotherham.
ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 20:07 - Feb 2 with 1282 viewsjaykay

ITFC Banter Era Twitter thread 2007- on 19:34 - Feb 2 by marchy

Three defensive midfielders at home to Rotherham.

douglas who hadn't who had played or been sub for weeks is brought in against birmingham. then never seen again for ages

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024