Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford 22:08 - Feb 2 with 1309 viewsMVBlue

Oh dear Saints
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 22:08]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:09 - Feb 2 with 1276 viewsJeff_winger

Southampton lost 9-0 last season as well
Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:11 - Feb 2 with 1229 viewsSuperblue95

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:09 - Feb 2 by Jeff_winger

Poor Ralph. Two 9-0 losses in a year won’t look great on the CV!

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:12 - Feb 2 with 1189 viewsstonojnr

should have had more than 3mins injury time, they spent 5mins VARing the last penalty
Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:13 - Feb 2 with 1140 viewsSwansea_Blue

So close again. If there was a God, they’d have got one more.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:14 - Feb 2 with 1128 viewsDubtractor

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:09 - Feb 2 by Jeff_winger

Does that mean they claim the record over us, and that our game shall never be mentioned again?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:15 - Feb 2 with 1111 viewsghostofescobar

Only time we are ever likely to get mentioned in Prem league commentaries.

GhostOfEscobar

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:17 - Feb 2 with 1084 viewsNthQldITFC

Were any of them free kicks with the keeper not allowed to get back to his goal?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:22 - Feb 2 with 1034 viewsTrumptonBlue

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:17 - Feb 2 by NthQldITFC

Were any of them free kicks with the keeper not allowed to get back to his goal?

How many own goals is Andy Cole claiming this time?
Login to get fewer ads

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:24 - Feb 2 with 1011 viewsElderGrizzly

And that was at home too, so that freed us from that record last season in my view :)
Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 10:08 - Feb 3 with 746 viewsBluespeed225

Wheres Graham Poll when you actually need him? He'd have got in on the act like he did allowing them to score while still booking Craig Forrest!
Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 10:16 - Feb 3 with 732 viewsbournemouthblue

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 22:24 - Feb 2 by ElderGrizzly

And that was at home too, so that freed us from that record last season in my view :)

The fact they have done it twice, now surely gives them ownership over the scoreline?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 10:55 - Feb 3 with 699 viewsbracknell_blue

But sadly for our game it was 11 v 11 for the whole match.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Its 9 they've done got same as Ipswich at Old Trafford on 11:00 - Feb 3 with 689 viewsquirkie

Our 9-0 doesn't bother me as we were down anyway and Utd still lost the league which they would have won if they managed to get a point at our place, instead we won 3-2.

Also our 6-0 against them is so much better as they were 2nd in the league at the time not rank bottom.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024