Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are 9th after last night's results 08:25 - Feb 3 with 2180 viewsGeoffSentence

Kinda, sorta

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-one/league-table/ppm

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We are 9th after last night's results on 08:52 - Feb 3 with 1797 viewsBluefish

Green shoots

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We are 9th after last night's results on 08:55 - Feb 3 with 1786 viewsitfcjoe

We play Blackpool on Saturday, if they beat us they'll go above us and we'll be (at best) 12th in the league.

Feels a massive game in that context - especially off the pack of 1 point in 3, 11 in 11, 6 defeats in 7 at home, etc, etc

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:07 - Feb 3 with 1754 viewsGeoffSentence

We are 9th after last night's results on 08:55 - Feb 3 by itfcjoe

We play Blackpool on Saturday, if they beat us they'll go above us and we'll be (at best) 12th in the league.

Feels a massive game in that context - especially off the pack of 1 point in 3, 11 in 11, 6 defeats in 7 at home, etc, etc

This is what it has come to, scrapping over mid-table positions.

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:14 - Feb 3 with 1720 viewsBlowedifiwinit

That's the trouble with PPG, on current form (last five matches) we're 19th!
We are 9th after last night's results on 09:20 - Feb 3 with 1704 viewsBeckets

Puts the promotion “challenge” into perspective. Suggests 2 points per game is the benchmark for automatic promotion. That requires us to get 56 points from the last 23 games so something like 18 wins 2 draws and 3 losses. No chance. For play offs about 1.8 points per game so would require 2 points per game for the remainder of the season for us. Possible under a competent manager so therefore not under Lambert. By not acting in the last few weeks Evans has consigned us to another season in League One.
We are 9th after last night's results on 09:23 - Feb 3 with 1683 viewsWallingford_Boy

We are 9th after last night's results on 08:55 - Feb 3 by itfcjoe

We'll tonk them Saturday.

Parrott, Harrop and that little girl ar RB, team is shaping up.

Just please, no Chambo a CB!! Shudder!

RIP Sir Bobby

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:24 - Feb 3 with 1675 viewsitfcjoe

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:07 - Feb 3 by GeoffSentence

Course - but also may be a game that makes Evans wake up as to what the real problem is

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:25 - Feb 3 with 1665 viewsNthQldITFC

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:20 - Feb 3 by Beckets

Puts the promotion “challenge” into perspective. Suggests 2 points per game is the benchmark for automatic promotion. That requires us to get 56 points from the last 23 games so something like 18 wins 2 draws and 3 losses. No chance. For play offs about 1.8 points per game so would require 2 points per game for the remainder of the season for us. Possible under a competent manager so therefore not under Lambert. By not acting in the last few weeks Evans has consigned us to another season in League One.

...and there's the cold, hard, truth Marcus, if you're reading. Last chance.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:29 - Feb 3 with 1628 viewsBluefish

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:23 - Feb 3 by Wallingford_Boy

Grow up

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:29 - Feb 3 with 1631 viewsHalf_Idiot

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:07 - Feb 3 by GeoffSentence

Evans will look at it as "we're only four points of the play offs", ignoring that current form suggests it will take us four games to get those points, during that time all the teams above us, and some below, will pull further ahead.

I reckon we need 3 back to back wins starting Saturday to get us back in contention for a play off place and I just cannot see that happening.
We are 9th after last night's results on 09:29 - Feb 3 with 1628 viewsMetal_Hacker

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:23 - Feb 3 by Wallingford_Boy

".......and that little girl at RB "

Why ?

No need really

Poll: If it were one or the other

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:47 - Feb 3 with 1581 viewsWallingford_Boy

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:29 - Feb 3 by Metal_Hacker

".......and that little girl at RB "

Why ?

No need really

It was a joke mate.... cos he looks like a young girl.

Chill.

RIP Sir Bobby

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:48 - Feb 3 with 1577 viewsWallingford_Boy

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:29 - Feb 3 by Bluefish

Grow up

Chambo fan?

No offence.

RIP Sir Bobby

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:48 - Feb 3 with 1570 viewsBluefish

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:48 - Feb 3 by Wallingford_Boy

Chambo fan?

No offence.

Ipswich fan

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:50 - Feb 3 with 1560 viewsMetal_Hacker

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:47 - Feb 3 by Wallingford_Boy

It was a joke mate.... cos he looks like a young girl.

Chill.

Totally chilled ...sorry just not my sense of humour rightly or wrongly and neither should it be most people's to be fair

Poll: If it were one or the other

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:52 - Feb 3 with 1547 viewsWallingford_Boy

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:50 - Feb 3 by Metal_Hacker

Totally chilled ...sorry just not my sense of humour rightly or wrongly and neither should it be most people's to be fair

Okkkkkkkk...

Sorry.

RIP Sir Bobby

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:52 - Feb 3 with 1545 viewsWallingford_Boy

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:48 - Feb 3 by Bluefish

Ipswich fan

Debatable!

RIP Sir Bobby

We are 9th after last night's results on 10:06 - Feb 3 with 1484 viewsArnoldMoorhen

You are talking to the bloke who has had a photo of Joey Deacon as his avatar for 15 years.

Anyone who was alive then knows *exactly* what that means.
We are 9th after last night's results on 10:10 - Feb 3 with 1457 viewsGeoffSentence

Oops! That comment made me chuckle a little. Guess I am on the wrong side of the humour police.

We are 9th after last night's results on 10:14 - Feb 3 with 1433 viewsWallingford_Boy

We are 9th after last night's results on 10:10 - Feb 3 by GeoffSentence

Oops! That comment made me chuckle a little. Guess I am on the wrong side of the humour police.

You are going to get told off.

For the record, I think he is a VERY good signing.

RIP Sir Bobby

We are 9th after last night's results on 10:14 - Feb 3 with 1428 viewsWallingford_Boy

We are 9th after last night's results on 10:06 - Feb 3 by ArnoldMoorhen

You are talking to the bloke who has had a photo of Joey Deacon as his avatar for 15 years.

Anyone who was alive then knows *exactly* what that means.

Bet you are fun at parties.

RIP Sir Bobby

We are 9th after last night's results on 10:22 - Feb 3 with 1397 viewsArnoldMoorhen

We are 9th after last night's results on 10:14 - Feb 3 by Wallingford_Boy

Bet you are fun at parties.

If harking back 40 years to a bunch of 8 and 9 year olds laughing at disabled people is fun, then "No, I'm not."
We are 9th after last night's results on 10:23 - Feb 3 with 1390 viewsWallingford_Boy

We are 9th after last night's results on 10:22 - Feb 3 by ArnoldMoorhen

If harking back 40 years to a bunch of 8 and 9 year olds laughing at disabled people is fun, then "No, I'm not."

Fair enough.

Enjoy your day!

RIP Sir Bobby

We are 9th after last night's results on 11:01 - Feb 3 with 1338 viewsBlueBadger

We are 9th after last night's results on 09:52 - Feb 3 by Wallingford_Boy

Debatable!

Given your love for Lambert, I'm not sure that you're not actually a deep cover Norwich fan...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We are 9th after last night's results on 11:05 - Feb 3 with 1324 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Excelllent. We only need to get 2.43 ppg over the second half of the season to challenge for promotion then.

Or a win percentage of 81% over half a season.

I am sure Lambert is well on target for this.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024