Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
India vs England. 21:14 - Feb 3 with 448 viewsMelford

Remember when Sky had it 93, one of the first overseas Test series shown live. 14 year old me getting up at 4 in the morning to watch it before school. They absolutely murdered us.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

India vs England. on 21:23 - Feb 3 with 407 viewsSteve_M

I kept putting it on to watch Gooch get out. Think you’re right on it being one of her first overseas series, Sky has the World Cup the previous year so it probably all linked up with the invention of final. And then it was followed by Brian Lara scoring for fun the following Winter.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

India vs England. on 21:30 - Feb 3 with 382 viewsfactual_blue

India vs England. on 21:23 - Feb 3 by Steve_M

I kept putting it on to watch Gooch get out. Think you’re right on it being one of her first overseas series, Sky has the World Cup the previous year so it probably all linked up with the invention of final. And then it was followed by Brian Lara scoring for fun the following Winter.

I think the 1986 Ashes series in Oz was on live TV. I think that was the series where a spectator nonchalantly took a single-handed catch from a six, probably hit by Botham.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

India vs England. on 21:41 - Feb 3 with 356 viewsMelford

India vs England. on 21:23 - Feb 3 by Steve_M

Lost 3 nil. 2 by an innings and the other by 8 wickets. They wiped the floor with us.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_cricket_team_in_India_in_1992

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024