Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... 08:36 - Feb 4 with 935 viewsLowie

(on Betfair) Ironically, with this squad of players and the right manager we should be ripping this league apart.

If Evans did what he knows he needs to do, we still could. It is beggars belief that he hasn't.

I watched a couple of Lambert's pressers from Norwich on YouTube and he was a different bloke. He was driven, passionate and engaged. He was also an awful lot fitter. He looks dreadful and has done for a very long time, long before Covid. I honestly think he must be ill.

Urrrggghhh!!
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 8:39]
18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:12 - Feb 4 with 873 viewsBasuco

With a large part of the quality players in this squad injured for much of the season any manager would struggle, look at Klopp at Liverpool, if we could get a few weeks of injury free games going even PL may surprise us and get promoted.
18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:14 - Feb 4 with 864 viewsChurchman

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:12 - Feb 4 by Basuco

With a large part of the quality players in this squad injured for much of the season any manager would struggle, look at Klopp at Liverpool, if we could get a few weeks of injury free games going even PL may surprise us and get promoted.

PL get us promoted? Players at this club stay fit? Nelson might get his eye back too 😃
18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:21 - Feb 4 with 847 viewsOsborneOneNil

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:12 - Feb 4 by Basuco

Just spat my coffee. Nice one.
18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:25 - Feb 4 with 835 viewshype313

Well, it would be a surprise.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:27 - Feb 4 with 832 viewsBasuco

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:21 - Feb 4 by OsborneOneNil

Just spat my coffee. Nice one.

Sorry, I am glass half full person and I am Just trying to be fair, I agree the current squad really should be doing much better but I do feel there are a few mitigating circumstances that should be considered.
18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:28 - Feb 4 with 823 viewshype313

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:27 - Feb 4 by Basuco

Sorry, I am glass half full person and I am Just trying to be fair, I agree the current squad really should be doing much better but I do feel there are a few mitigating circumstances that should be considered.

Yep, like a competent manager.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Good one. (n/t) on 09:30 - Feb 4 with 820 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:37 - Feb 4 with 806 viewsHerbivore

Jesus, Marcus, Paul really has got you brainwashed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:40 - Feb 4 with 795 viewsDubtractor

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 09:27 - Feb 4 by Basuco

I get being positive, but we have been crap for over 2 years and 3 seasons under Lambert. I for one don't feel optimistic that it is suddenly going to click.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 11:08 - Feb 4 with 720 viewsLesta_Tractor

Is our squad actually good enough to rip up this league?

Our back four is horrifically slow without KVY

The midfield has some tidy players but perhaps lacks a bit of physicality

And I'm not sure our strikers are particularly brilliant either

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 11:11 - Feb 4 with 708 viewsKeno

what are the relegation odds?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 11:30 - Feb 4 with 675 viewsmo_itfc

Salah and Mane could agree to join us for free in Jan and PL would still insist on them hugging the touchline and crossing the ball into no-one...

While PL is the manager, we will not score goals! Without the goals, we don't get wins... without wins, we don't get promoted! or even challenge the top 6!

Our player's aren't the problem (for the most part...) it's the tactical ineptitude which is causing us problems!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

18/1 to get promoted, 11th favourite - What a state of affairs... on 11:45 - Feb 4 with 636 viewsVaughan8

We're 9/4 to beat Blackpool at home on Saturday...........They are 7/5. Wow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024