Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill 09:25 - Feb 5 with 3958 viewspatrickswell

Where we’re going -a salary capped stint in the third tier - we don’t need sicknotes bleeding us dry for fck all return. I appreciate he’s a good player, but he’s no bloody good if he’s spending 18 months in the treatment room. He’s an accident waiting to happen and it’s time to be ruthless.
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:33 - Feb 5 with 2695 viewsMrTown

Don't be so silly.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:35 - Feb 5 with 2670 viewsSteve_M

We went through all this with McGoldrick and look how well that worked out.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:39 - Feb 5 with 2628 viewsBluefish

Do you think that kind of talk would be a bit better suited for the club's Facebook comments section?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:40 - Feb 5 with 2640 viewsSamWhiteUK

You made a daft comment on the news page as well, nice work with the 1-2.
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:41 - Feb 5 with 2632 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not an expert on employment law, are you?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:41 - Feb 5 with 2633 viewsLeBlue

Probably the player that, when available, will be most likely to transform our speed of play.

Keep him.
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:48 - Feb 5 with 2600 viewsMonkeyAlan

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:41 - Feb 5 by LeBlue

Probably the player that, when available, will be most likely to transform our speed of play.

Keep him.

Is he as good as we think? He played 9 games in a very poor team so not hard to stand out if you have a little ability. It was so long ago that we may think he was better than he actually was. Either way if he is out for another 6 weeks, then has to get fit, by the time he plays competitively and is up to speed properly that's pretty much another season over. So is he/has he been worth keeping lm not so sure?!
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:50 - Feb 5 with 2590 viewshype313

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:40 - Feb 5 by SamWhiteUK

You made a daft comment on the news page as well, nice work with the 1-2.

"Mings was a good signing for us financially, but would you have him back now? I wouldn't"

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:56 - Feb 5 with 2561 viewshammo56

I will be surprised if he plays for us again.
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:00 - Feb 5 with 2544 viewsOjc

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:56 - Feb 5 by hammo56

I will be surprised if he plays for us again.

This is Civelli all over again. So much promise, good find and decent fee paid. Plays handful of games and never seen again.

We all know the outcome here, just people denying it in false hope
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:01 - Feb 5 with 2515 viewsBluefish

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:00 - Feb 5 by Ojc

This is Civelli all over again. So much promise, good find and decent fee paid. Plays handful of games and never seen again.

Much like we should have released Teddy Bishop and he would never been seen again

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:03 - Feb 5 with 2533 viewsOjc

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:01 - Feb 5 by Bluefish

Much like we should have released Teddy Bishop and he would never been seen again

He’s also injured every 5th or 6th game and proceeds to miss the next 10
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:04 - Feb 5 with 2527 viewsSimonds92

I'm surprised we haven't got a load of people hammering him and saying how unprofessional he is as they did about Norwood. I dont believe this to be the case but he's been out considerably longer than Norwood when they both started off with the same injury. We know that our medical team / treatment is the problem. The amoint of players we have break down when coming back is absolutely insane. Think of the money p!$$ed up the wall paying players to be injured and how much could have been saved by investing in an adequate medical team. Another good example of Evans really poor decision making.
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:04 - Feb 5 with 2522 viewsCoco

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:01 - Feb 5 by Bluefish

not sure he's the best example here.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:10 - Feb 5 with 2508 viewsMattinLondon

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:39 - Feb 5 by Bluefish

Do you think that kind of talk would be a bit better suited for the club's Facebook comments section?

Why are people so idiotic? It’s like they don’t understand that players have contracts, that the club has a duty of care to the players. And forgetting the first two points, if the clubs gets a reputation for not looking after their injured players, no one will come here.

These idiots then bang on about what they do for a living - like that’s a good comparison - and then they bang on about adding injury clauses in players contracts. How many players will sign that?

Absolute idiots who should have their hands chopped off do that they’ll find writing out such stupidity a lot harder.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 14:05]
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:13 - Feb 5 with 2490 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:00 - Feb 5 by Ojc

Le Pen

Civelli

Adeyemi

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:15 - Feb 5 with 2472 viewsMattinLondon

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:13 - Feb 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

Le Pen

Civelli

Adeyemi

Le Pen was back fairly quickly after ‘that’ injury. He simply wasn’t good enough.

Civelli had a good career in South America after he left us. Think Keane didn’t rate him.
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:24 - Feb 5 with 2436 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Don't forget that 3 years later Civelli was one of the key players for Banfield in the Argentine premier league.

KVY has real potential.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 10:27]
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 10:45 - Feb 5 with 2378 viewsBluespeed225

KYV will be released at end of contract, go to Champ club, play a season fully fit after being assessed and correctly treated by their medical team, and go to Wet Sham/Everton/Southampton for 10 million, then after 2 seasons playing 35+ games, onto Leicester for 25million and play an integral part for England in the 2026 World Cup, Cooley putting away his penalty in the semi final shoot out, which we lose to Germany. Real Madrid reported to be keeping a ‘watching brief’ as they used to say.
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 11:22 - Feb 5 with 2303 viewspatrickswell

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:41 - Feb 5 by LeBlue

Keep him.

The key word being "when available", which he never sodding well is.

I know I've shot from the lip rather than the brain on this, but I'm so fed up with it. Symptomatic of one of the many reasons why we've declined.

Remember the flak David Artell took when he suggested that Perry Ng was a better player than Vincent-Young and that he was surprised we hadn't made a bid for him? Ng was playing in League 2 at the time and now is playing in the Championship. And do you know why? Because he's spent two years on the bloody pitch instead of on the treatment table.

Get out on the pitch or get out the door.
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 11:25 - Feb 5 with 2297 viewspatrickswell

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:50 - Feb 5 by hype313

"Mings was a good signing for us financially, but would you have him back now? I wouldn't"

I presume you're quoting Sam White there, as I never said that.

If Mings ever came back here, I'd throw a street party to celebrate.
Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 11:30 - Feb 5 with 2278 viewshype313

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 11:25 - Feb 5 by patrickswell

I presume you're quoting Sam White there, as I never said that.

If Mings ever came back here, I'd throw a street party to celebrate.

Yep, Sam made that comment the other day.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 11:36 - Feb 5 with 2265 viewscatch74

It’s a bit more like Adeyemi, who seems to have not played again. I hope it’s not because he makes a huge difference to this team.
The Matheson loan is sensible, in hindsight for the whole season would have worked! Although it’s Ipswich no one could have envisaged KVY out for nearly the whole season plus Chambers started well. The bit I don’t get is Cotter and Donacien - surely if you’re not even prepared to try them all season then they should have been sold/ moved on.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 11:43 - Feb 5 with 2242 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 11:22 - Feb 5 by patrickswell

The key word being "when available", which he never sodding well is.

I know I've shot from the lip rather than the brain on this, but I'm so fed up with it. Symptomatic of one of the many reasons why we've declined.

Remember the flak David Artell took when he suggested that Perry Ng was a better player than Vincent-Young and that he was surprised we hadn't made a bid for him? Ng was playing in League 2 at the time and now is playing in the Championship. And do you know why? Because he's spent two years on the bloody pitch instead of on the treatment table.

Get out on the pitch or get out the door.

You've already admitted you're not using your brain, so why keep going?

Maybe have a bit of sympathy and empathy for the player. If you're fed up, imagine how he feels.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 12:38 - Feb 5 with 2189 viewsSamWhiteUK

Cancel Vincent-Young’s contract and get him off the wage bill on 09:50 - Feb 5 by hype313

Another who didn't read the whole thread. Oh well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024