Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do Poltergeists exist? 10:39 - Feb 5 with 471 viewsWarkystache

I had a book about the Enfield Hauntings for Christmas by Guy Playfair, one of the investigators of The Enfield Haunting in the '70's. I've just finished it and found it fascinating if a little hard to believe. What's the general consensus on this?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Do Poltergeists exist? on 10:43 - Feb 5 with 452 viewsm14_blue

Nah
Do Poltergeists exist? on 11:11 - Feb 5 with 415 viewsNthQldITFC

Don't tell me, you just thought you'd chuck this one in?

I saw an indoor hanging plant pot start to swing quite vigorously on its own once, with no-one else in the house. Bit weird, but I put it down to a minor earthquake or possibly too much weed. Still, good to keep an open mind.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Do Poltergeists exist? on 12:02 - Feb 5 with 381 viewsfactual_blue

No.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Do Poltergeists exist? on 12:13 - Feb 5 with 376 viewsmonytowbray

Do Poltergeists exist? on 11:11 - Feb 5 by NthQldITFC

Don't tell me, you just thought you'd chuck this one in?

I saw an indoor hanging plant pot start to swing quite vigorously on its own once, with no-one else in the house. Bit weird, but I put it down to a minor earthquake or possibly too much weed. Still, good to keep an open mind.

Hook me up with some of that stuff.

I am very much what I’d define as a skeptic with ghosts on the whole.

There are building blocks to the universe science is yet to uncover and “fact” is only what humans can comprehend/understand.

There’s something in the legend, but whether it’s the conscious dead with awareness is probably unlikely seeing as there could be a million other plausible explanations. Reality is only what our senses can process to survive, and every specie experiences that reality differently. Ghosts could be a part of one of those realities we didn’t need to evolve to see to survive.

My closest hunch is we are all part of some cosmic soul recycling machine and our best bet to sussing out WTF comes next is studying previous life memories. Really good doc on reincarnation on Netflix RN by the way, it’s the sixth of the “Surviving Death” series.

On second thought, maybe I shouldn’t smoke what you’re having...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Do Poltergeists exist? on 12:18 - Feb 5 with 370 viewsWallingford_Boy

No, ghosts do not exist.

But they make for scary films!

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024