Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WandaVision is turning out to be very good 20:39 - Feb 5 with 648 viewsdavblue

Been really impressed with it and a really fresh direction for Marvel.
WandaVision is turning out to be very good on 20:51 - Feb 5 with 630 viewsKeno

funny I was hoping to post how much I am enjoying this but WTF is actually going on!!

its brilliant well done and acted

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

WandaVision is turning out to be very good on 21:20 - Feb 5 with 585 viewsdavblue

WandaVision is turning out to be very good on 20:51 - Feb 5 by Keno

funny I was hoping to post how much I am enjoying this but WTF is actually going on!!

its brilliant well done and acted

?.............

I'm not massively sure but its meant to be something with mephisto, as they were in the 80's the xmen Pietro came back as that was in the 80's is a theory.

I'll be honest I haven't read the comics, so I haven't got a clue but its captivating!
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 21:21]
WandaVision is turning out to be very good on 21:24 - Feb 5 with 564 viewsKeno

WandaVision is turning out to be very good on 21:20 - Feb 5 by davblue

?.............

I'm not massively sure but its meant to be something with mephisto, as they were in the 80's the xmen Pietro came back as that was in the 80's is a theory.

I'll be honest I haven't read the comics, so I haven't got a clue but its captivating!

I haven't read the comics but I am really enjoying something that is very different

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Spoilers from tonight’s episode on 21:57 - Feb 5 with 534 viewsGlasgowBlue

WandaVision is turning out to be very good on 21:20 - Feb 5 by davblue

?.............

Spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers

"......"........."..............

Some of it loosely based on the House of M storyline from 2005.

Great line tonight: “She recast Pietro!?”

For the uninitiated . In the original comics, Wanda and her twin bother Pietro were mutants known as the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. He was basically Marvel’s answer to The Flash. They fought against the X Men. But they were never comfortable being villains.

When four of the original Avengers left the team in #16, 1965 if memory serves but it may have been 1966, Wanda and Pietro became Avengers and were in and out of the team over the next 50 odd years. At some stage it was revealed that Magneto was their father and their mother hid them from him out of fear.

Fast forward to the year 2000. Marvel didn’t make their own movies. Instead they sold the movie rights to media companies such as 21st Century Fox and Sony.

Fox made the X- Men films. Pietro was introduced into the X Men films but not Wanda. He was played by Evan Peters.

In 2008 Marvel started making their own films, creating the MCU as we know it. In Avengers, Age of Ultron, Wanda and Pietro were introduced as baddies. With Pietro being killed and Wanda eventually joining the Avengers. This Pietro was played by Aaron Perry Taylor-Johnson.

When Disney bought Fox, marvel got the rights back to the X Men. They also did a deal with Sony with regards to Spider Man, which means that whilst Sony still own the rights, Marvel make the movies and Spidey is in the MCU.

The next Doctor Strange film is going to be called “ Multiverse of Madness” and will feature both Spider Man and Wanda.

The next Spider Man film is rumoured to feature villains and actors who have previously played Spider Man or appeared in earlier movies that weren’t part of the MCU.

Sooooooooooooooooo............with Wanda “recasting Pietro” with Evan Peters, it would appear that Marvel are introducing a multiverse theme which will end with them streamlining various characters from several different franchises into one unified universe.

WandaVision is absolutely brilliantly bonkers and sets the multiverse up nicely.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 22:00]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024