Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do we put everyone in the 6 yard box for corners. 15:15 - Feb 6 with 208 viewstownblue

Goalie gets a free kick every time.

Why do we put everyone in the 6 yard box for corners. on 15:17 - Feb 6 with 201 viewsBlueBadger

Its because the manager is an incompetent fraud who hasn't got the first clue about coaching, tactics and motivation.

Ham>Lam
Poll: Who would it be funniest to see relegated?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why do we put everyone in the 6 yard box for corners. on 15:19 - Feb 6 with 189 viewsSpruceMoose

Why do we put everyone in the 6 yard box for corners. on 15:17 - Feb 6 by BlueBadger

Its because the manager is an incompetent fraud who hasn't got the first clue about coaching, tactics and motivation.

I'm fairly sure I could now be a moderately successful football manager by just doing the opposite of what Lambert would do.

I call this the What Would Lambert Not Do (WWLND) management technique.

Pronouns: He/Him/His
Poll: Selectamod

Why do we put everyone in the 6 yard box for corners. on 15:24 - Feb 6 with 159 viewsRyorry

"Corner, Ipswich Town. Conceded by Matthew Virtue-Thick."

Imagine going through school years with a name like that. Wonder if it's had the "boy named Sue" effect? 🤔

Poll: Should VAR be abolished

Why do we put everyone in the 6 yard box for corners. on 15:37 - Feb 6 with 129 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why do we put everyone in the 6 yard box for corners. on 15:24 - Feb 6 by Ryorry

"Corner, Ipswich Town. Conceded by Matthew Virtue-Thick."

Imagine going through school years with a name like that. Wonder if it's had the "boy named Sue" effect? 🤔

They’ve got a few odd names.

Kai Kai. Nothing wrong with the name, but it’s not so good you need it twice.

Husband - no doubt the source of some ‘hilarious’ jokes at school.

Doughal - take your pick, Father Ted or Magic Roundabout jokes

(Thomas should have at least hit the target there - poor).

Poll: So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021