Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All our team have very neat haircuts 18:47 - Feb 6 with 1653 viewsnodge_blue

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

All our team have very neat haircuts on 19:46 - Feb 6 with 1585 viewsGeoffSentence

I noticed that too. Especially Woolfy who looks like he has only just had it done. They are very lucky to have partners who are handy with the clippers.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

All our team have very neat haircuts on 19:48 - Feb 6 with 1570 viewslazyblue

How come they all have hairdressers as partners, my wife really messed mine up!
All our team have very neat haircuts on 19:49 - Feb 6 with 1559 viewsSwansea_Blue

Except that new goldilocks lass. Scruffy bügger; looks like a pretty Stephen Hunt.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 19:49]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

All our team have very neat haircuts on 19:52 - Feb 6 with 1549 viewsSwansea_Blue

All our team have very neat haircuts on 19:48 - Feb 6 by lazyblue

How come they all have hairdressers as partners, my wife really messed mine up!

I've been doing my own the last year. The front looks pretty good even if i say so myself. Christ knows what the back looks like though - I've probably got a Chris Waddle mullet for all I know.

I did try to get the missus to help and gave her trimmers once to do tidy up the edges, but she started cutting chunks out the top of me head for some reason. She's definitely not a hairdresser and never will be.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

All our team have very neat haircuts on 20:02 - Feb 6 with 1495 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Woolfenden drew attention to it in his celebration too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

All our team have very neat haircuts on 20:31 - Feb 6 with 1419 viewsBluefish

Footballers and hairdressers is a well walked cliché

If footballers and newsreaders etc are expected to carry on as normal then they should be allowed haircuts.......they are not though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

All our team have very neat haircuts on 21:05 - Feb 6 with 1338 viewsallezlesbleus

Meanwhile, my hair salon will have been forced to close for 8 months out of 12, if we don't re-open until March. Still we have to pay full rent, service charge and staff pension and NI contributions etc.

But it is OK, as long as our overpaid tarty footballers look good whilst they hug and jump all over each other.
All our team have very neat haircuts on 21:08 - Feb 6 with 1323 viewsParky

All our team have very neat haircuts on 20:02 - Feb 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Because his girlfriend cut it (who isn’t a barber). You lot clearly didn’t see the massive patch on the back of his head.
Login to get fewer ads

All our team have very neat haircuts on 21:11 - Feb 6 with 1305 viewsSamWhiteUK

All our team have very neat haircuts on 20:02 - Feb 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

I saw Woolf had a haircut, and I thought it looked good, but when he pointed it out for the celebration up close, I thought it looked like it was done by himself or someone else, and that's why he drew attention to it. *shrug* Might be wrong though, I did wonder about the other players.

Woolf was the first one I noticed and I then thought it's funny about how they've all got haircuts, whether they're dating hairdressers, about Joelinton being fined.... I wonder if OP went through the same thought process, funny how these things happen

EDIT:
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 21:17]
All our team have very neat haircuts on 21:18 - Feb 6 with 1282 viewsSamWhiteUK

All our team have very neat haircuts on 21:32 - Feb 6 with 1253 viewsnodge_blue

All our team have very neat haircuts on 21:08 - Feb 6 by Parky

Because his girlfriend cut it (who isn’t a barber). You lot clearly didn’t see the massive patch on the back of his head.

I thought his did look a bit home done.

But in that photo after he’s scored a couple of the others look pretty good for graduated clippers at home. But maybe they are. I made a pretty good job of my sons!
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 21:34]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

All our team have very neat haircuts on 21:34 - Feb 6 with 1234 viewsjeera

All our team have very neat haircuts on 19:49 - Feb 6 by Swansea_Blue

Except that new goldilocks lass. Scruffy bügger; looks like a pretty Stephen Hunt.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 19:49]

Yeah, I'm jealous too.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

All our team have very neat haircuts on 23:05 - Feb 6 with 1110 viewsSitfcB

Neat?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024