Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles 16:02 - Feb 7 with 823 viewsGeoffSentence

[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 16:37]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles on 16:03 - Feb 7 with 802 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You might want to have another run at that.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles on 16:37 - Feb 7 with 730 viewsGeoffSentence

First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles on 16:03 - Feb 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

You might want to have another run at that.

Whoops, that as embarassing. Editted.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles on 17:30 - Feb 7 with 661 viewsGarv

My biggest takeaway from that was how unfazed Dozzer was by how much the ball moved off the spot after he placed it for the corner. Is that why he hits the first man so much?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles on 18:00 - Feb 7 with 607 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles on 16:37 - Feb 7 by GeoffSentence

Whoops, that as embarassing. Editted.

Nice, cheers. Not sure why the announcer is still announcing goals when there's no-one to announce to.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles on 18:07 - Feb 7 with 594 viewsjaykay

cant make out what sears is doing right after the second goal goes in.
he seems to walk away , then realises its the wolf who has scored.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles on 18:12 - Feb 7 with 572 viewsdominiciawful

First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles on 18:00 - Feb 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

Nice, cheers. Not sure why the announcer is still announcing goals when there's no-one to announce to.

Goal music and announcing goals with no fans present is just silly.

And goal music is bad enough anyway. Apart from Tom Hark, although I prefer none.

Nice to see those angles. The pitch near that corner flag wasn't looking too great.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles on 19:22 - Feb 7 with 517 viewslongtimefan

First time I have seen one of these - yesterdays goals from alternative angles on 17:30 - Feb 7 by Garv

My biggest takeaway from that was how unfazed Dozzer was by how much the ball moved off the spot after he placed it for the corner. Is that why he hits the first man so much?

My biggest takeaway was how small Mathewson is. Hadn’t realised from normal elevated views that he was as short as he appears at that level. Judge-esque in stature.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024