Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. 15:31 - Feb 8 with 710 viewsEireannach_gorm

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/feb/08/yorkshire-lobster-exporter-baro

Follow on to this article.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55370313
[Post edited 8 Feb 2021 15:56]
Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 16:33 - Feb 8 with 630 viewsKeno

they should get behind their country and stop be so shellfish

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 23:40 - Feb 8 with 535 viewseireblue

Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 16:33 - Feb 8 by Keno

they should get behind their country and stop be so shellfish

Remoaners should just shut their traps and clam up, don’t they know the world is their oyster, you just have to listen to the pearls of wisdom from Johnson.
Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 10:02 - Feb 9 with 464 viewsKeno

Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 23:40 - Feb 8 by eireblue

Remoaners should just shut their traps and clam up, don’t they know the world is their oyster, you just have to listen to the pearls of wisdom from Johnson.

The fisherman must just feel like prawns in a big political battle

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 10:10 - Feb 9 with 450 viewsPinewoodblue

There is the added complication of almost zero demand with restaurants etc being closed in France.
Brexit and Covid a perfect storm. No incentive to undertake all the paperwork if the demand isn’t there.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 11:27 - Feb 9 with 408 viewsm14_blue

Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 10:10 - Feb 9 by Pinewoodblue

There is the added complication of almost zero demand with restaurants etc being closed in France.
Brexit and Covid a perfect storm. No incentive to undertake all the paperwork if the demand isn’t there.

Yep, pressing on with Brexit, for party political reasons, in the middle of a global pandemic and financial meltdown, was utter insanity.
Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 11:30 - Feb 9 with 401 viewshoppy

I was there and saw that half a match he had a Town shirt on at QPR... I knew then it wouldn’t work out as planned...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 12:01 - Feb 9 with 377 viewsBlueNomad

So £23m is being paid in compensation because of a situation driven by "get(ting) Brexit done". As a taxpayer I am furious that the £350m per week that we can now put into the NHS (as seen on a red bus) is, for the next seven days, reduced to £327m!

Paz - your views would be appreciated.
Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 12:23 - Feb 9 with 361 viewsPlums

Fish sovereignty not working out as planned. on 11:27 - Feb 9 by m14_blue

Yep, pressing on with Brexit, for party political reasons, in the middle of a global pandemic and financial meltdown, was utter insanity.

They’re scared of Chairman Nige and his paymasters. They had no choice. Sanity or doing the right thing doesn’t come into it.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024