Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. 20:15 - Feb 8 with 900 viewsMattinLondon

A while ago there was a thread regarding a journalist from the Telegraph (I think) who had an argument with someone on Twitter. Think it ended with the said journalist threatening to call the mans employers CEO in order to get him sacked.

If I remember correctly the journalist was accused of running a campaign against the NHS.

Does anyone know what happened in the end and whether or not he was sacked?

Hopefully this description will trigger someone’s memory - for some reason it’s playing on my mind. Thanks.
I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 20:16 - Feb 8 with 876 viewsfooters

It was the loathsome, vacuous Allison Pearson, but I don't know what happened with the chap.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 20:19 - Feb 8 with 854 viewsMattinLondon

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 20:16 - Feb 8 by footers

It was the loathsome, vacuous Allison Pearson, but I don't know what happened with the chap.

Thanks footers - her name rings a bell.

She came across as quite the bully. Think the man apologised but she wasn’t interested in apologies.
I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 20:21 - Feb 8 with 832 viewsfooters

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 20:19 - Feb 8 by MattinLondon

She came across as quite the bully. Think the man apologised but she wasn’t interested in apologies.

She spends most of her time with her tongue up boris's batty crease, so at least nice to hear her views on something else for a change, even if it is professional harassment.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 20:42 - Feb 8 with 777 viewsDarth_Koont

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 20:16 - Feb 8 by footers

Yeah, good call.

Pearson is scum, considering her absolute power at the heart of the Establishment.

Pronouns: He/Him

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 20:49 - Feb 8 with 736 viewsBlueBadger

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 20:21 - Feb 8 by footers

She spends most of her time with her tongue up boris's batty crease, so at least nice to hear her views on something else for a change, even if it is professional harassment.

/edit

Actually, that reply of mine makes NO sense.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2021 21:59]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 21:04 - Feb 8 with 674 viewsBlueBadger

They're all for cancel culture when it's them getting sh1t aren't they?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 22:55 - Feb 8 with 563 viewsMeadowlark

Yep. That was explained rightly. Certainly not leftly anyway.
I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 23:18 - Feb 8 with 534 viewsjeera

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 20:19 - Feb 8 by MattinLondon

Doesn't seem the sharpest;

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit-news/allison-pearson-on-covid19-6751788

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 00:57 - Feb 9 with 488 viewsBlueBadger

I’m not sure if I’m explaining this rightly but here goes. on 23:18 - Feb 8 by jeera

Doesn't seem the sharpest;

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit-news/allison-pearson-on-covid19-6751788

Who'd have thought that a Brexiteer's arguments would be undone so easily with facts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024