Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Tough night. Pitch didnae help us. Pleased with the performance..." 20:24 - Feb 9 with 387 viewsSpruceMoose

NFT
[Post edited 9 Feb 2021 20:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"Tough night. Pitch didnae help us. Pleased with the performance..." on 20:25 - Feb 9 with 368 viewspointofblue

“A wonderful free kick. Cannae do much about that...”

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

"Tough night. Pitch didnae help us. Pleased with the performance..." on 20:26 - Feb 9 with 356 viewsTractorWood

I like his tactical genius of switching to 4-5-1 when the second goal went in.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

"Tough night. Pitch didnae help us. Pleased with the performance..." on 20:26 - Feb 9 with 338 viewschrismakin

Couldn't have asked for more

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

"Tough night. Pitch didnae help us. Pleased with the performance..." on 20:26 - Feb 9 with 339 viewscarlisleaway

Nothing to do with the pitch, not sure if Lambert or the players are to blame. We can’t shoot, pass or make a killing pass
"Tough night. Pitch didnae help us. Pleased with the performance..." on 20:28 - Feb 9 with 301 viewsistanblue

we lost cos of the snow and bad pitch, the lads can't do Saturday-Tuesday games, the new players need time to settle in etc. zzzzzzzzz
"Tough night. Pitch didnae help us. Pleased with the performance..." on 20:29 - Feb 9 with 266 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I know what the pressure means as I played for the big clubs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024