Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff 21:24 - Feb 9 with 1235 viewsTheJam

Isn't he.

Poll: Mick in/out v Brexit in/out

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 21:26 - Feb 9 with 1219 viewsBig_Jase

Worth sticking a tenner on them to go up

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 21:28 - Feb 9 with 1189 viewsSwailsey

I hope so. The man is a hero.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA
Poll: Who is the happiest?

Good luck to him, got a great squad, and will get them working on 21:31 - Feb 9 with 1158 viewsunstableblue

But they won't get promoted. And in time the fans will call for a change.

Poll: How do you feel about Mark Ashton as CEO?

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 21:32 - Feb 9 with 1138 viewsArnieM

He’ll be a one season wonder

Poll: If Paul Lambert remains the manager , will you be renewing your ST for next seas

Good luck to him, got a great squad, and will get them working on 21:35 - Feb 9 with 1118 viewsPJH

Good luck to him, got a great squad, and will get them working on 21:31 - Feb 9 by unstableblue

Yes, winning football matches is all very well but what matters is the possession stats.
Good luck to him, got a great squad, and will get them working on 21:41 - Feb 9 with 1091 viewscbower

Good luck to him, got a great squad, and will get them working on 21:31 - Feb 9 by unstableblue

Eventually fans do tend to call for a change with all managers. You need to recognise the job MM does. You are all technical but we are in L1. Mick got us from the bottom to 15th, 9th, 6th, 7th, 15th and ten 12th I think. All in the CHAMPIONSHIP!. Look at the first FOUR seasons ffs. That was a fair stint.

bluescouser

Good luck to him, got a great squad, and will get them working on 21:44 - Feb 9 with 1053 viewsLowie

Good luck to him, got a great squad, and will get them working on 21:41 - Feb 9 by cbower

Eventually fans do tend to call for a change with all managers. You need to recognise the job MM does. You are all technical but we are in L1. Mick got us from the bottom to 15th, 9th, 6th, 7th, 15th and ten 12th I think. All in the CHAMPIONSHIP!. Look at the first FOUR seasons ffs. That was a fair stint.

He's a good manager. End of.

Good luck to him.
Good luck to him, got a great squad, and will get them working on 21:48 - Feb 9 with 1006 viewsTieDyedIn95

Good luck to him, got a great squad, and will get them working on 21:44 - Feb 9 by Lowie

He's a good manager. End of.

Good luck to him.

He was, he was just under resourced and had his best players sold from underneath him by Evans who is the man behind the demise, not Mick.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961–62 - Runners-up (2): 1980–81, 1981–82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960–61, 1967–68, 1991–92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999–2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953–54, 1956–57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936–37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977–78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972–73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980–81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Login to get fewer ads

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 22:06 - Feb 9 with 937 viewsKeaneish

He’ll get them promoted and then they’ll offer the full time job to someone else.

Poll: Do you begrudge Alan Judge wanting to talk to QPR?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 21:57 - Apr 5 with 676 viewsBlueastheycome

Nope.

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 23:55 - Apr 5 with 562 viewswkj

I hope so. Mick is a good manager - we just both went on with each other a season too long.

http://www.twitter.com/wkjezz3306
Poll: Does the takeover change your stance on buying a Season Ticket?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Good luck to him, got a great squad, and will get them working on 00:34 - Apr 6 with 535 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Good luck to him, got a great squad, and will get them working on 21:41 - Feb 9 by cbower

Mick is great for three years everywhere he goes. Then things flatten out before a gradually decline begins. Which is better than the vast majority of managers.

Our best manager since Joe Royle but it was time for a chance. The mistake we made was putting a man in charge who replaced Webster, McGoldrick, Waghorn and Garner with Jackson, Nsiala, Harrison and Edwards.

Poll: White Sleeves of Blue Sleeves

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 02:51 - Apr 6 with 512 viewschrismakin

Poll: Why hasn't ME sacked Lambert yet?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 08:54 - Apr 6 with 386 viewsSwailsey

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 02:51 - Apr 6 by chrismakin

My god fans are idiots

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA
Poll: Who is the happiest?

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 09:53 - Apr 6 with 308 viewsJimmyJazz

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 08:54 - Apr 6 by Swailsey

My god fans are idiots

Mick seems to have condensed the three years of good times into a single month at Cardiff and they are already at the early stage of an acrimonious divorce

Poll: Do you support the action taken by Blue Action yesterday?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 09:56 - Apr 6 with 289 viewsGaryCooper

Mick's gonna make the play-offs with Cardiff on 08:54 - Apr 6 by Swailsey

My god fans are idiots

Some are, but MM 'hero'?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021