Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's trying to get sacked isn't he, so he gets his payout? 21:33 - Feb 9 with 964 viewsLowie

Avoiding the press is the final straw. Never have I been so ashamed of anyone associated with our club.

I would take Keane and Hurst back in a heartbeat.

Lambert has done more damage to our club than either of the above. He's not fit to stand in Sir Bobby and Sir Alf's place.

We need to sack him, pay him and move on, quickly. He'll never manage again and he knows it. I stand by the fact I think he's ill, certainly physically. I don't think his head is in a good place either. I would go as far as saying I think he genuinely hates the club, that he's actually enjoying leading our demise. It all seems to be a game with the media, the fans, etc.

[Post edited 9 Feb 2021 21:41]
He's trying to get sacked isn't he, so he gets his payout? on 21:35 - Feb 9 with 937 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

He's trying to get sacked isn't he, so he gets his payout? on 21:39 - Feb 9 with 890 viewsN2_Blue

I said this a few weeks ago.

He's effectively downed tools.

He's now even realised he doesn't even need to face the media and can still get paid.

He is mugging off Evans and he can't see it.

Evans let Lambert spend more of his money on transfer...Evans is effing delusional

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

He's trying to get sacked isn't he, so he gets his payout? on 21:43 - Feb 9 with 846 viewsLowie

He's trying to get sacked isn't he, so he gets his payout? on 21:39 - Feb 9 by N2_Blue

I said this a few weeks ago.

He's effectively downed tools.

He's now even realised he doesn't even need to face the media and can still get paid.

He is mugging off Evans and he can't see it.

Evans let Lambert spend more of his money on transfer...Evans is effing delusional

Totally agree but I think it is actually more sinister.

I honestly think he despises the club.
He's trying to get sacked isn't he, so he gets his payout? on 21:52 - Feb 9 with 760 viewsPilgrimblue

I couldn't agree with more. Apart from Norwich he's been a complete disaster and should never have been given the reins at PR.
Get one of our own in straight away, its just simple and let us get on and maybe next season will be our time. This season is done.
He's trying to get sacked isn't he, so he gets his payout? on 05:19 - Feb 10 with 610 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You've lost your mind fella. Of course he doesn't hate the club. He's just crap at his job.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

He's trying to get sacked isn't he, so he gets his payout? on 05:23 - Feb 10 with 601 viewstextbackup

I personally think hes dead in the head. hes one strange, weird empty freak.

keeps standing there with that scarf over his face, just eyes showing. clown

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024