Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) 23:43 - Feb 9 with 661 viewsWoolfenthen

Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 23:50 - Feb 9 with 648 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's not even the results and performances that are p1ssing me off most. This whole showing for the Blackpool after match interview and shunning this one which has totally shone a light on what a pathetic little man we are dealing with.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 23:52 - Feb 9 with 621 viewsMrTown

Incompetent owner.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 23:54 - Feb 9 with 615 viewsChurchman

Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 23:50 - Feb 9 by gainsboroughblue

It's not even the results and performances that are p1ssing me off most. This whole showing for the Blackpool after match interview and shunning this one which has totally shone a light on what a pathetic little man we are dealing with.

Yeah, but he played for Celtic and everything.....
Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 00:03 - Feb 10 with 576 viewsRocky

Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 23:50 - Feb 9 by gainsboroughblue

And four changes - just for the sake of it - that instantly stopped our best attacking ploy of attacking wing backs against Blackpool -suddenly abandoned in favour of a policy of 35-year-olds hitting and hoping.
Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 00:14 - Feb 10 with 540 viewshaynes_toe1

I'm sorry but our fans have been wet around the ears with Lambert to a ridiculous extent.

I cant believe people started praising Lambert after the Blackpool victory and several were saying things like "credit where credits due, let's see what we can do against Peterborough "

No, why wait and see? Why change after one result? Don't give Lambert any credit for picking a side which picks itself if you're not pig ignorant. He done the bare minimum and people started changing their Lambert stance mid-post.
Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 00:20 - Feb 10 with 522 viewstextbackup

Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 00:14 - Feb 10 by haynes_toe1

I'm sorry but our fans have been wet around the ears with Lambert to a ridiculous extent.

I cant believe people started praising Lambert after the Blackpool victory and several were saying things like "credit where credits due, let's see what we can do against Peterborough "

No, why wait and see? Why change after one result? Don't give Lambert any credit for picking a side which picks itself if you're not pig ignorant. He done the bare minimum and people started changing their Lambert stance mid-post.

im not sure anyone praised him, I think it was relief at seeing us win a game and not play completely awful

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 00:24 - Feb 10 with 507 viewshaynes_toe1

Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 00:20 - Feb 10 by textbackup

im not sure anyone praised him, I think it was relief at seeing us win a game and not play completely awful

He got a lot of "credit where its due" comments on here and the news feed, that's praising.

There were several posters who quite clearly backed down from their strong Lambert Out stance and tend to as soon as we score a bloody goal.

It's all so wishy washy from some still.

In particular I liked those that did criticise being abused with "CANT YOU JUST ENJOY A TOWN WIN?!"

Well frankly no, I can't. Because I know the end point doesn't change it just prolongs and worsens the clubs position longer term at such a critical time.
Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 00:30 - Feb 10 with 484 viewsIllinoisblue

Just utterly baffled as to why this is being allowed to continue (n/t) on 00:24 - Feb 10 by haynes_toe1

He got a lot of "credit where its due" comments on here and the news feed, that's praising.

There were several posters who quite clearly backed down from their strong Lambert Out stance and tend to as soon as we score a bloody goal.

It's all so wishy washy from some still.

In particular I liked those that did criticise being abused with "CANT YOU JUST ENJOY A TOWN WIN?!"

Well frankly no, I can't. Because I know the end point doesn't change it just prolongs and worsens the clubs position longer term at such a critical time.

You’re making that up.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024