Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) 10:06 - Feb 10 with 1423 viewsartsbossbeard

Have no right to call for Lambert's head now.

You won, get over it.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:08 - Feb 10 with 1385 viewsMattinLondon

What the f**k are you going on about?
Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:09 - Feb 10 with 1367 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

....pot and kettle.

Get over it mate.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:09 - Feb 10 with 1364 viewspointofblue

Mick was already going when we played Brentford away, not that excuses the bile hurled at him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:10 - Feb 10 with 1343 viewsHarry_Palmer

Strange post.
Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:12 - Feb 10 with 1322 viewsabracaDOBRA_

oooooo Mick
Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:18 - Feb 10 with 1266 viewsnoggin

Mick's a tough lad. He's no doubt had much worse abuse thrown at him and survived. His time was up, get over it.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:19 - Feb 10 with 1255 viewsSuperblue95

Not your best effort.

3/10

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:19 - Feb 10 with 1250 viewshype313

This is the problem with our fan base, some see Mick as the messiah, some see him as the devil, some don't like Hurst as much as others, some thought Jewell was out of his depth, some thought he was a decent guy trying his best etc etc etc.

What lots miss is the bigger picture, it's not about the managers, this terminal decline is down to one person and one person only. It's not fans shouting obscenities' at Mick or Keane or Lambert, this is all on Evans.

All Comments like yours do is split the fanbase, cause divides, inflames the anger amongst us and takes away the heat from the one man we should all be firing our disgruntlement at.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:21 - Feb 10 with 1231 viewsMattinLondon

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:18 - Feb 10 by noggin

Mick's a tough lad. He's no doubt had much worse abuse thrown at him and survived. His time was up, get over it.

To be fair the abuse some hurled at him was awful. Saying that, considering the clubs he managed before us, even that abuse would be small in comparison.

Not that I’m excusing it whilst here.
Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:37 - Feb 10 with 1135 viewsjudespiveyg

You're a grown man lol.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:39 - Feb 10 with 1125 viewstractordownsouth

The people who chanted "Mick McCarthy he's touching your kids" were scum then and are still scum now - Lambert doesn't come into it.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:41 - Feb 10 with 1091 viewsDarth_Koont

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:39 - Feb 10 by tractordownsouth

The people who chanted "Mick McCarthy he's touching your kids" were scum then and are still scum now - Lambert doesn't come into it.

Spot on.

Pronouns: He/Him

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:48 - Feb 10 with 1042 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:52 - Feb 10 with 1000 viewsPJH

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:48 - Feb 10 by SitfcB

That is all very well but you know we only made the Championship playoffs because Derby.........
Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:53 - Feb 10 with 981 viewsnoggin

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:39 - Feb 10 by tractordownsouth

FFS, did people really do that? Utter cretins.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 11:02 - Feb 10 with 936 viewstractordownsouth

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 10:53 - Feb 10 by noggin

FFS, did people really do that? Utter cretins.

Wasn't at the game myself but it was circulating on here afterwards that a group of morons did that.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 11:02]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 11:06 - Feb 10 with 897 viewsChurchman

I fail to see how the abuse hurled by a minority of witless cretins has anything whatsoever to do with the majority of people who would never resort to that awful behaviour, those that were happy to see him go, that McCarthys time was up and the fact that he was replaced by a couple of amoebas
Those who berated Mick v Brentford (a) on 11:13 - Feb 10 with 858 viewsBlueBlood90

Yawn.

I respect Mick as a very good manager and think he did a solid job for us but his time was up long before Brentford away (not that he deserved the awful behaviour at Brentford away).

People (mainly outside of the club who comment about us) are very quick to forget that he dished it out to the fans just as much as he received it too.

It's also ironic that you end your post with 'get over it' whilst talking about an incident that happened 3 years ago which is no longer relevant. He's not even our most recent ex-manager!

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024