Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? 12:46 - Feb 10 with 4199 viewsPattiswickBlue

Yes

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/should-paul-lambert-be-sacked-poll-731
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 12:48 - Feb 10 with 3366 viewsStokieBlue

7% have voted no.

If that's not budgies then that's incredible.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 12:48 - Feb 10 with 3355 viewsHerbivore

Good few Norwich getting in on voting No there.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 12:52 - Feb 10 with 3305 viewschrismakin

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 12:48 - Feb 10 by StokieBlue

7% have voted no.

SB

There are amazingly a handful of actual town fans very regular tweeters who support Lambert. Its bizarre

Oh hang on. They are old and use Sir Bobby as a reason # imagine if we did this to sir bobby #

Sorry but Lambert can have 30 years and he still wouldn't get close to anything Sir Bobby achieved.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 13:17 - Feb 10 with 3102 viewsEdmundo

Now 96-4 in favour of sacking him.
We are a tolerant bunch. This has gone too far: if the stands were (half) full there'd be on-pitch protests and all sorts by now.
Evans' only plan now is either sack Lambert or sell up (£1) and let the new owners get the right people in. At all levels.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Frank from Holland. (n/t) on 13:28 - Feb 10 with 3017 viewsBloots

7% have voted no.

SB

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 13:31 - Feb 10 with 2984 viewspointofblue

I could vote no, as the time to sack Lambert was, at the very least, this time last year.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 13:46 - Feb 10 with 2882 viewseireblue

That's just a fanzine for the East Anglia region, who cares.
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 13:53 - Feb 10 with 2830 viewsArnieM

7% have voted no.

SB

That’s down to 5% now ....f luck the budgies

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 13:54 - Feb 10 with 2822 viewsDubtractor

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 13:46 - Feb 10 by eireblue

That's just a fanzine for the East Anglia region, who cares.

It's not representative of the fans is it? He gets unbelievable letters from supporters, incredible letters, you wouldn't believe how supportive they are.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 14:01 - Feb 10 with 2758 viewspointofblue

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 13:54 - Feb 10 by Dubtractor

It's not representative of the fans is it? He gets unbelievable letters from supporters, incredible letters, you wouldn't believe how supportive they are.

Signed by Paul from Glasgow.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 14:02 - Feb 10 with 2761 viewsIpswichKnight

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 13:54 - Feb 10 by Dubtractor

https://ipswich.vitalfootball.co.uk/this-will-hurt-those-fake-blues/

Are we all fake blues!
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 14:08 - Feb 10 with 2729 viewsgordon

7% have voted no.

SB

Well the 7% (or 5% now) are right, really - the time to sack him was ages ago.
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 14:10 - Feb 10 with 2709 viewsDubtractor

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 14:02 - Feb 10 by IpswichKnight

Are we all fake blues!

Haha.

That bloke is a bit clueless isn't he!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 14:14 - Feb 10 with 2672 viewsjeera

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 14:02 - Feb 10 by IpswichKnight

Are we all fake blues!

Poor form in calling out a poster by name on his blog there when he has had many an opportunity to address his (and others) points on here where he's read them.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 14:15 - Feb 10 with 2668 viewsistanblue

7% have voted no.

SB

It's Marcus Evans and Frank on Radio Suffolk.
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 14:22 - Feb 10 with 2637 viewsTheSelkirk

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 12:52 - Feb 10 by chrismakin

There are amazingly a handful of actual town fans very regular tweeters who support Lambert. Its bizarre

Oh hang on. They are old and use Sir Bobby as a reason # imagine if we did this to sir bobby #

Sorry but Lambert can have 30 years and he still wouldn't get close to anything Sir Bobby achieved.

As an 'older' poster who remembers the 'glory days' - I can assure you that I have never wanted a manager out of our club more than I want Lambert out.

Your reference to Bobby Robson is true, in as much as Lambert is not fit to carry the great man's bag.

Please don't generalise - older but not 'kin stupid !
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 15:06 - Feb 10 with 2484 viewsTieDyedIn95

Lambert shouldn't have been appointed here.

Our recruitment is terrible, which is why I fear who comes next will be even worse.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 15:12 - Feb 10 with 2438 viewsjeera

Bollox.

You think they'd be many who had the joy of watching Sir Bobby's sides thinking this imposter needs more time?

The eras cannot be compared in any realistic way anyway.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 16:30 - Feb 10 with 2303 viewsSamWhiteUK

7% have voted no.

SB

It's currently 11%
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 16:33 - Feb 10 with 2281 viewsMeadowlark

I'm old.
Lambert out.
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 16:38 - Feb 10 with 2249 viewsMonkeyAlan

That site is a nightmare to navigate. I gave up in the end.
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 17:00 - Feb 10 with 2151 viewsPJH

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 15:12 - Feb 10 by jeera

Bollox.

You think they'd be many who had the joy of watching Sir Bobby's sides thinking this imposter needs more time?

The eras cannot be compared in any realistic way anyway.

Of course it is bollox.

PJH aged 70 and one month.
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 21:35 - Feb 10 with 1818 viewscressi

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 17:00 - Feb 10 by PJH

Of course it is bollox.

PJH aged 70 and one month.

Its Scum fans voting for Lambert they have up on there site i looked as knew probably at least 95% of us want him out
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 01:00 - Feb 11 with 1560 viewsWonTheCupin78

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 21:35 - Feb 10 by cressi

Its Scum fans voting for Lambert they have up on there site i looked as knew probably at least 95% of us want him out

Maybe I'm misreading that chart but it said 80/20 when I just looked at it.
Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 08:01 - Feb 11 with 1408 viewsHerbivore

Poll in the EADT - Time to sack Lambert? on 01:00 - Feb 11 by WonTheCupin78

Maybe I'm misreading that chart but it said 80/20 when I just looked at it.

79/21 now. The Norwich are out in force. W@nkers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024