Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cost of Sacking Lambert 13:06 - Feb 10 with 536 viewsCaptMickMills

Obviously ITFC have been significantly impacted by Covid etc.
Whatever the view on Evans no question he has put millions into ITFC over the years but there is a limit to what he can/wants to invest in ITFC. So currently a tough time financially.
It was stupid of Evans to give Lambert 5 year contract.
If cost is an issue that is delaying sacking Lambert then sack Lambert and put Dyer as caretaker manager for rest of season. Dyer is a totally unknown quantity as a manager but surely can't do much worse than Lambert but wouldn't cost anywhere near as much as a high profile manager. Then re-assess at the end of the season.
Cost of Sacking Lambert on 13:11 - Feb 10 with 498 viewsCoco

It's ok though as Lambert said he would walk if he felt it was in the best interest of the club. Man of integrity.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Cost of Sacking Lambert on 13:15 - Feb 10 with 457 viewsRadlett_blue

We can only hope that Evans did put in an affordable "break clause" in Lambert's silly contract, which I would guess is performance based. Evans has been quite sharp on contracts e.g. most of our playing squad's contracts had relegation clauses. I guess we will have to wait until the play offs are mathematically unachievable & then Lambert can probably be fired at a reasonable cost.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024