Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer 16:26 - Feb 11 with 1665 viewschicoazul

“First of all, contrary to what other people say externally, I know that our medical team and ground staff and everyone else work extremely hard to try and provide the best possible facilities and the best possible outcome for all of our players,” he told TWTD.
Gonna have to point me at all the people calling those staff lazy Lee. Although the words “try” and “best possible” do tell us quite a lot which I’m sure is not what you intended since I am also sure you’re not that clever.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:27 - Feb 11 with 1621 viewsKieran_Knows

If I speak, I am in big trouble.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:27 - Feb 11 with 1611 viewsfooters

Excuse me, but our medical staff are constantly available over Zoom. I think you'll fnd that's more than enough.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 16:28]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:33 - Feb 11 with 1559 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah, we've all met plenty of people who are grafters but not very good at their jobs.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:38 - Feb 11 with 1540 viewsSteve_M

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:33 - Feb 11 by BlueBadger

Yeah, we've all met plenty of people who are grafters but not very good at their jobs.

I'm not sure that's fair, the issue is ME and the miniscule budget allocated for anything beyond the first team.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:42 - Feb 11 with 1517 viewschicoazul

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:38 - Feb 11 by Steve_M

I'm not sure that's fair, the issue is ME and the miniscule budget allocated for anything beyond the first team.

Some people find it hard to understand this.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:45 - Feb 11 with 1470 viewschicoazul

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:27 - Feb 11 by footers

Excuse me, but our medical staff are constantly available over Zoom. I think you'll fnd that's more than enough.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 16:28]

Isn’t that literally the case for our fitness coach? The one who left but didn’t leave recently?

Our Head of Athletic Performance/Sports Science.... on 16:46 - Feb 11 with 1467 viewsBloots

....is currently on gardening leave, meaning we can't replace him, because Evans is too tight to pay up his contract.

How T F can that be in the best interests of the players.

What a club.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Our Head of Athletic Performance/Sports Science.... on 16:50 - Feb 11 with 1453 viewsPhilTWTD

Our Head of Athletic Performance/Sports Science.... on 16:46 - Feb 11 by Bloots

....is currently on gardening leave, meaning we can't replace him, because Evans is too tight to pay up his contract.

What a club.

I did ask about that situation and a replacement and Lee wouldn't comment beyond what they've already said.

I assume there won't be a new appointment until there's a new manager.
Login to get fewer ads

Our Head of Athletic Performance/Sports Science.... on 16:52 - Feb 11 with 1423 viewsJ2BLUE

Our Head of Athletic Performance/Sports Science.... on 16:50 - Feb 11 by PhilTWTD

I did ask about that situation and a replacement and Lee wouldn't comment beyond what they've already said.

He's our version of Comical Ali isn't he?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:53 - Feb 11 with 1413 viewsmonty_radio

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:27 - Feb 11 by Kieran_Knows

When we were obviously forking out more for Clegg and the like, although they were not footballing folk and thus were learning on the job, they had more personal security in that whatever happened to them while with the Town, they could just walk into some other significant role. When you're diligent, youngish - and what a previous century would have termed a "placeman", and you are dealt a limited hand, there will be no inside info disclosed, no revealing discussion of internal politics. Why do people look for what is never going to be said?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Our Head of Athletic Performance/Sports Science.... on 16:58 - Feb 11 with 1363 viewsBlueBadger

Our Head of Athletic Performance/Sports Science.... on 16:52 - Feb 11 by J2BLUE

He's our version of Comical Ali isn't he?

I wish I still had my old avatar, right now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 17:00 - Feb 11 with 1366 viewsEwan_Oozami

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:33 - Feb 11 by BlueBadger

Don't you mean "grifters"?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Our Head of Athletic Performance/Sports Science.... on 17:11 - Feb 11 with 1292 viewschicoazul

Our Head of Athletic Performance/Sports Science.... on 16:46 - Feb 11 by Bloots

What a club.

Banter era!

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 17:13 - Feb 11 with 1289 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 18:33 - Feb 11 with 1154 viewsSitfcB

Haha they’re definitely social media watches then as the ground staff/pitch issue was on here and twitter at the weekend.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Our Head of Athletic Performance/Sports Science.... on 19:56 - Feb 11 with 998 viewsitfcjoe

Our Head of Athletic Performance/Sports Science.... on 16:50 - Feb 11 by PhilTWTD

I think that says more about Evans' faith in Lambert than any 'backing' in the transfer market

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 19:59 - Feb 11 with 970 viewsHerbivore

LO’N with the most disingenuous possible answer on 16:27 - Feb 11 by Kieran_Knows

You tease.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024