Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass 09:52 - Feb 13 with 654 viewsDebsyAngel

Did the usual stuff to get a pass, but the code is wrong - anyone else have this?
Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 09:56 - Feb 13 with 642 viewsDebsyAngel

Is it because it needs to be redeemed AFTER today's match?
Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 09:57 - Feb 13 with 637 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I have had the same problem, says invalid code.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 10:13 - Feb 13 with 598 viewsDebsyAngel

Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 09:57 - Feb 13 by Ipswich_Crazy

I tried to go into the Home Tickets section but nothing has come up about this game yet. Will try later after today's match.
Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 10:14 - Feb 13 with 595 viewstazdac

Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 09:56 - Feb 13 by DebsyAngel

Hi Debbie, if you go on the matches tap and click fixtures, then next to the Northampton game click on the match centre, you should be able to enter code. If you are clicking on match centre on the home page it will think you are looking for the next match :o)
Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 10:15 - Feb 13 with 586 viewsbracknell_blue

Me too, then I realised I was trying to use it for the Shrewsbury game. Website not brilliantly clear, and it seems like a poor decision to send the link out before the Shcrewsbury game and not after. Almost a Lambert-like decision, you might say.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 10:20 - Feb 13 with 564 viewsbracknell_blue

Me too, then I realised I was trying to use it for the Shrewsbury game. Website not brilliantly clear, and it seems like a poor decision to send the link out before the Shcrewsbury game and not after. Almost a Lambert-like decision, you might say.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 14:04 - Feb 13 with 481 viewsfactual_blue

Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 09:56 - Feb 13 by DebsyAngel

Or is it because the club think you've suffered enough?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 14:31 - Feb 13 with 437 viewsDebsyAngel

Cannot get the Northampton IFollow game pass on 14:04 - Feb 13 by factual_blue

Or is it because the club think you've suffered enough?

Ha ha more than likely!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024