Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction 14:08 - Feb 13 with 2759 viewshatch

And just said ‘games off mate’ - he looked completely confused and with a ‘thanks’ walked on. If you’re a member on here - sorry for the shock but it was important to share.
Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:10 - Feb 13 with 2665 viewsnoggin

He found it in a bin. Def info.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:29 - Feb 13 with 2404 viewsPendejo

Hmm wearing an Ipswich jacket at Clapham Junction, I know of someone who lives (lived) that way and wore such a garment. Would have thought he'd have the inside track from Dozzer and Milts...

Unless... Hatch are you employed in the legal profession?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 14:30]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:34 - Feb 13 with 2313 viewsJamestownPrince

Is this a "Half Man Half Biscuit" cover of a Squeeze classic?
Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:36 - Feb 13 with 2295 viewshatch

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:29 - Feb 13 by Pendejo

Hmm wearing an Ipswich jacket at Clapham Junction, I know of someone who lives (lived) that way and wore such a garment. Would have thought he'd have the inside track from Dozzer and Milts...

I think there’s a member called ClaphamJunction on here so maybe it’s them.

And no, I’m not.
Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:39 - Feb 13 with 2254 viewsfooters

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:36 - Feb 13 by hatch

I think there’s a member called ClaphamJunction on here so maybe it’s them.

And no, I’m not.

Clapham, despite his name, is an East Ender these days, so probably not him.

But wonder why the bloke looked at you strangely, surely he knows there's a game on today (or was)?!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:51 - Feb 13 with 2146 viewshatch

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:39 - Feb 13 by footers

But wonder why the bloke looked at you strangely, surely he knows there's a game on today (or was)?!

I don’t know what’s more surprising - his reaction or the fact there haven’t been any parody threads saying ‘just had some pr!ck shout ‘game’s off’ at me across the street in Clapham’
Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 15:10 - Feb 13 with 2030 viewsronnyd

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:10 - Feb 13 by noggin

He found it in a bin. Def info.

Probably got it from a charity shop..... before they all closed down.
Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 15:17 - Feb 13 with 1990 viewsjontysnut

I once passed a bloke on the Isle of Wight who was wearing an ITFC bobble hat. I said something like 'good result last night' - yes it was a few years ago - and he looked at me as if I was mad.
Login to get fewer ads

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 16:02 - Feb 13 with 1753 viewsBluespeed225

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 15:17 - Feb 13 by jontysnut

I once passed a bloke on the Isle of Wight who was wearing an ITFC bobble hat. I said something like 'good result last night' - yes it was a few years ago - and he looked at me as if I was mad.

In 1996 I saw a Chinese bloke weraing the 94/5 shirt in the old Hong Kong airport. I did'nt say anything to him.
Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 16:03 - Feb 13 with 1742 viewspimballwizard

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:29 - Feb 13 by Pendejo

Oh dear Pendy ....

What a HORRY Bull thing to say.
Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 16:04 - Feb 13 with 1729 viewsnoggin

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 16:02 - Feb 13 by Bluespeed225

In 1996 I saw a Chinese bloke weraing the 94/5 shirt in the old Hong Kong airport. I did'nt say anything to him.

Paul Lambert played for Dortmund.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 18:59 - Feb 13 with 1457 viewsClapham_Junction

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 14:39 - Feb 13 by footers

Indeed, and I can confirm it wasn't me.

I did see another Town fan (wearing an ITFC hat) outside Waitrose in Wapping yesterday though.
Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 20:20 - Feb 13 with 1272 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 18:59 - Feb 13 by Clapham_Junction

Indeed, and I can confirm it wasn't me.

I did see another Town fan (wearing an ITFC hat) outside Waitrose in Wapping yesterday though.

Waitrose in Wapping hey....excuse me while I shoot myself!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 20:35 - Feb 13 with 1222 viewsjeera

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 20:20 - Feb 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Waitrose in Wapping hey....excuse me while I shoot myself!

Gentrified now you know.

None of this old Key Markets stuff.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 20:37 - Feb 13 with 1212 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 20:35 - Feb 13 by jeera

Gentrified now you know.

None of this old Key Markets stuff.

I kind of knew...but just seeing that sentence really brings it home!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 02:51 - Feb 14 with 1037 viewsSE1blue

Just saw a bloke in a town jacket in Clapham Junction on 20:37 - Feb 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

I kind of knew...but just seeing that sentence really brings it home!

To be pedantic (and fair) the Waitrose is in St Katherine’s Dock, not Wapping. SKD is gentrified for sure, it’s in the shadow of Tower Bridge and who can handle those rises in housing prices? But Wapping has maintained much of its original charm.

If you shop on Wapping Lane (the heart of Wapping) you’ll find most of the shops are small independents; there’s a traditional butchers and a bakers, sadly no candlestick makers, but there’s still a local personality and identity.

Used to live there and loved it for not selling out to Starbucks and Greggs etc...

I think a Town fan owns a pub in the area, maybe Turners Old Star, could be wrong.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 2:53]

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024