Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here 13:48 - Feb 16 with 897 viewsWoolfenthen

I mean what does he actually do now, does he even pick the side as that's practically all I can think that hes doing. Must be great to be earning £10k a week doing feck all and getting under everyone's skin.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 13:49]
Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 13:53 - Feb 16 with 851 viewsMattinLondon

The longer he stays here the deeper his reputation gets shoved down the cesspit. If he had resigned at the end of last season I’m sure he could’ve sweet talked some owner in L1 to employ him. But now, he’ll be lucky to get a L2 club.

Maybe he knows that and is simply out to get as much money as possible as he knows he has no future in football.

There’s one thing to be considered a bad manager but another thing altogether to be considered a laughing stock.
Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 13:58 - Feb 16 with 829 viewsMetal_Hacker

Just listened to the TalkSport thing with Benty this morning

Cant believe McCoist (I think it was ) was suggesting he had sympathy for Lambert. He said "What do you expect when you take 40 goals a season out of your squad by selling specific players ?"

That point I get , the point I don't is that he never mentioned Lambert has had 5 transfer windows to sort this out ffs

Jobs for the boys and sticking together and all that innit

The deluded joker needs to go ffs

Poll: If it were one or the other

Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 14:00 - Feb 16 with 803 viewsWD19

He has 'earned' approx. £600k since it became obvious that he has no future here....

.....and we should definitely have a totaliser on the site of how much he has 'earned' since he banned Phil....
Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 14:05 - Feb 16 with 779 viewsMattinLondon

Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 13:58 - Feb 16 by Metal_Hacker

Cant believe McCoist (I think it was ) was suggesting he had sympathy for Lambert. He said "What do you expect when you take 40 goals a season out of your squad by selling specific players ?"

That point I get , the point I don't is that he never mentioned Lambert has had 5 transfer windows to sort this out ffs

And he never had those players in the first place. It’s like John Duncan complaining that Ray Crawford retired too early for him to be part of the team. No sympathy for Lambert at all.
Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 14:07 - Feb 16 with 767 viewsMetal_Hacker

Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 14:05 - Feb 16 by MattinLondon

And he never had those players in the first place. It’s like John Duncan complaining that Ray Crawford retired too early for him to be part of the team. No sympathy for Lambert at all.

McCoist = Just getting paid as a pundit for an opinion ,whether they're knowledgeable or not ,f4ck the facts hey

Poll: If it were one or the other

Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 14:10 - Feb 16 with 754 viewsMattinLondon

Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 14:07 - Feb 16 by Metal_Hacker

McCoist = Just getting paid as a pundit for an opinion ,whether they're knowledgeable or not ,f4ck the facts hey

Did they play together on the same Scotland team? Just mates sticking together wishing to protect the managerial merry go round.
Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 14:17 - Feb 16 with 729 viewsjayessess

Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 13:58 - Feb 16 by Metal_Hacker

Jesus, that was 3 bloody seasons ago and it wasn't even Lambert it happened to!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 14:47 - Feb 16 with 663 viewshadleighboyblue

Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 13:53 - Feb 16 by MattinLondon

The longer he stays here the deeper his reputation gets shoved down the cesspit. If he had resigned at the end of last season I’m sure he could’ve sweet talked some owner in L1 to employ him. But now, he’ll be lucky to get a L2 club.

Maybe he knows that and is simply out to get as much money as possible as he knows he has no future in football.

There’s one thing to be considered a bad manager but another thing altogether to be considered a laughing stock.

He has been acting like he really doesn't want to be here for ages and he doesn't even try to pretend

That sort of attitude is hardly going to inspire the players .

Does PL actually take charge of training ?

Why ME can't see the massive harm PL is doing to ITFC is beyond me .

Getting a new man in now and he would have a chance of turning things around , instead of the total stagnation we have now
Login to get fewer ads

Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 16:41 - Feb 16 with 493 viewsBlueBadger

Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 14:00 - Feb 16 by WD19

He has 'earned' approx. £600k since it became obvious that he has no future here....

.....and we should definitely have a totaliser on the site of how much he has 'earned' since he banned Phil....

Mate, he's trousered over a million quid since he demonstrated that all he was going to bring to ITFC was failure.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hes already acting like a manager who has been told he has no future here on 16:49 - Feb 16 with 459 viewsjayessess

I think if the club honestly believes that Paul Lambert is ultimately going to turn things around here, then the whole "us against them" they've set up between the club and the fans is doubly weird.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024