Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! 14:12 - Feb 16 with 842 viewsghostofescobar

Well he (the actor Glen Howerton) lived there between the ages of 3 and 8! It's Always Sunny on Bent Hill! And didn't know until recently that the Fiennes family e.g. Ralph, were from Ipswich. What a hotbed of talent Suffolk is.

GhostOfEscobar

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 14:43 - Feb 16 with 788 viewsmonytowbray

Seeing as his co-star just bought Wrexham perhaps he can invest in the club at his roots.

Also IASIP is one of the greatest comedies of all time.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 14:53 - Feb 16 with 772 viewsJammyDodgerrr

That is amazing. We just watched all 14 season of Philly, and it is brilliant.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 14:57 - Feb 16 with 758 viewsgiant_stow

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 14:53 - Feb 16 by JammyDodgerrr

That is amazing. We just watched all 14 season of Philly, and it is brilliant.

Is it slow to get moving? Tried ep 1 and didn't really get it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 15:01 - Feb 16 with 753 viewsDanTheMan

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 14:57 - Feb 16 by giant_stow

1st season is OK, but basically it really picks up and gets better when Danny DeVito is properly in it.

You don't really miss too much by skipping the first season.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 15:04 - Feb 16 with 746 viewsmonytowbray

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 15:01 - Feb 16 by DanTheMan

1st season is OK, but basically it really picks up and gets better when Danny DeVito is properly in it.

You don't really miss too much by skipping the first season.

Agree. The character development is perfect.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 15:06 - Feb 16 with 746 viewsgiant_stow

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 15:04 - Feb 16 by monytowbray

Agree. The character development is perfect.

Cheers chaps - I will pass onto the tv boss aka mrs ullaa aka she who must be obeyed (one for Factual)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 15:16 - Feb 16 with 736 viewsBlueastheycome

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 14:43 - Feb 16 by monytowbray

Seeing as his co-star just bought Wrexham perhaps he can invest in the club at his roots.

Fantastic tele. Smashed through the whole lot during the last lockdown. They hold up in quality as the seasons go on which is unusual. The formula is always the same.

On a side note though, when the media reports two Hollywood stars have brought Wrexham, it's just lazy journalism as its only Ryan Reynold who is the Hollywood star really
Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 15:26 - Feb 16 with 720 viewsjudespiveyg

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 14:43 - Feb 16 by monytowbray

New signings couldn't say no, because of the implication.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Login to get fewer ads

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 15:48 - Feb 16 with 679 viewsWeWereZombies

Helen Oxenbury, who illustrated 'We're going on a bear hunt' was born in Ipswich but also lived and worked in Felixstowe for a time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We%27re_Going_on_a_Bear_Hunt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Oxenbury

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 16:26 - Feb 16 with 645 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 14:57 - Feb 16 by giant_stow

As others have said, Season 2 onwards with DeVito is the good stuff. The latter half of season 1 is fine though. It has great character development and constantly nods back to old episodes which is really satisfying. I think it's the most consistent long running show on TV i've seen.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 17:16 - Feb 17 with 520 viewsITFC_1988

Dennis, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, is from Felixstowe!! on 16:26 - Feb 16 by JammyDodgerrr

As others have said, Season 2 onwards with DeVito is the good stuff. The latter half of season 1 is fine though. It has great character development and constantly nods back to old episodes which is really satisfying. I think it's the most consistent long running show on TV i've seen.

The waterpark episode is right up there as the funniest 20 minutes of television I have ever seen!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024