Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert is incredible. 19:33 - Feb 16 with 396 viewscatch74

Already drilled the 5 new players into his way way of playing.

Matheson suddenly looks hesitant. Been fed too much cr@p to think about?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Lambert is incredible. on 19:42 - Feb 16 with 300 viewsSwansea_Blue

I can't work out what they're supposed to be doing. Dozzell's been on the right wing several times. Thomas is nowhere to be seen on that right wing. Woolf has been where Dozzell should be. Harrop as out number 10 has been dropping in between the two centre backs. And then they don't appear to have a clue what to do at set pieces. We're all over the place.

We'll probably nick it 1-0 and gloss over how bad it is, with some waffle from the coaches about how there are no easy games, battling performance, blah, blah, blah.

fkn awful.

As Mick Mills has just said, it's very sad watching this rubbish.

Evans & Lambert OUT. Killing our club between them.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 19:43]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lambert is incredible. on 19:43 - Feb 16 with 284 viewspointofblue

Lambert is incredible. on 19:42 - Feb 16 by Swansea_Blue

I can't work out what they're supposed to be doing. Dozzell's been on the right wing several times. Thomas is nowhere to be seen on that right wing. Woolf has been where Dozzell should be. Harrop as out number 10 has been dropping in between the two centre backs. And then they don't appear to have a clue what to do at set pieces. We're all over the place.

We'll probably nick it 1-0 and gloss over how bad it is, with some waffle from the coaches about how there are no easy games, battling performance, blah, blah, blah.

fkn awful.

Jones?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert is incredible. on 19:47 - Feb 16 with 250 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lambert is incredible. on 19:43 - Feb 16 by pointofblue

Jones?

Sorry, I've got Welsh-itis. Brenner keeps mentioning (their) Jones and I got confused. In fairness to me, he hasn't mentioned Thomas once so it's easy to understand why I forgot what he was called.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lambert is incredible. on 19:47 - Feb 16 with 233 viewspointofblue

Lambert is incredible. on 19:47 - Feb 16 by Swansea_Blue

Sorry, I've got Welsh-itis. Brenner keeps mentioning (their) Jones and I got confused. In fairness to me, he hasn't mentioned Thomas once so it's easy to understand why I forgot what he was called.

I thought we’d signed another loanee I hadn’t heard about.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert is incredible. on 19:52 - Feb 16 with 194 viewscatch74

Lambert is incredible. on 19:47 - Feb 16 by pointofblue

I thought we’d signed another loanee I hadn’t heard about.

I wonder if the penny might drop for ME tonight, that it might just not be the players, the club doesn’t need ‘a little bit of help in the transfer window.’
We’ve got two squads for goodness sake, we’ve not played for a week.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Lambert is incredible. on 19:54 - Feb 16 with 157 viewschrismakin

Lambert is incredible. on 19:42 - Feb 16 by Swansea_Blue

fkn awful.

not surpised Matheson looks confused, if he attacks too much, Northampton are in behind as the midfield aren't there to cover the gap.

It was all to obvious before kick off, have two flying fullbacks, but you've got to cover the gaps when they are forwards.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024