Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert's just had a go at the ref - idiot 20:59 - Feb 16 with 908 viewsDublinBlue84

Take some responsibility you idiot.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Lambert's just had a go at the ref - idiot on 21:02 - Feb 16 with 843 viewsPortman_Pie

Only thing tonight he’s done right

The ref went head to head on judge. I’ve seen red cards in games for players for similar. It doesn’t mask the moron lambert - but that was unforgivable. He should be banned for more games than Downes as a result
Lambert's just had a go at the ref - idiot on 21:04 - Feb 16 with 781 viewsSamWhiteUK

Lambert's just had a go at the ref - idiot on 21:02 - Feb 16 by Portman_Pie

Only thing tonight he’s done right

The ref went head to head on judge. I’ve seen red cards in games for players for similar. It doesn’t mask the moron lambert - but that was unforgivable. He should be banned for more games than Downes as a result

Yeah, the ref's lost his head. Downes hadn't been booked before being sent off either
Lambert's just had a go at the ref - idiot on 21:19 - Feb 16 with 579 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lambert's just had a go at the ref - idiot on 21:04 - Feb 16 by SamWhiteUK

Yeah, the ref's lost his head. Downes hadn't been booked before being sent off either

You are right that the referee lost his head.

I've never seen anything like it but it has to make you think whatever did Judge say to him for that reaction?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert's just had a go at the ref - idiot on 21:21 - Feb 16 with 480 viewsPortman_Pie

Lambert's just had a go at the ref - idiot on 21:19 - Feb 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

You are right that the referee lost his head.

I've never seen anything like it but it has to make you think whatever did Judge say to him for that reaction?

I’d be amazed if that Ref isn’t reviewed. Disgraceful behaviour from an amateur league 1 level ref.
Lambert's just had a go at the ref - idiot on 21:22 - Feb 16 with 409 viewsmonty_radio

Lambert's just had a go at the ref - idiot on 21:04 - Feb 16 by SamWhiteUK

I think he was.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024