Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HAHAHAHAHA 21:54 - Feb 16 with 907 viewsDyland

He's played with Celtic.

And everything is scrutinised THERE.

He's an awful, rubbish manager. And he continues to take no responsibility.

He is tbf making barbed comments at MEG.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

HAHAHAHAHA on 21:55 - Feb 16 with 831 viewsCoco

massive egocentric c**t

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

HAHAHAHAHA on 21:57 - Feb 16 with 781 viewsMetal_Hacker

Thought he threw Evans under the bus to be fair (and obviously quite rightly )

Think this it

Think he’s going

Poll: If it were one or the other

HAHAHAHAHA on 21:57 - Feb 16 with 754 viewsSwansea_Blue

HAHAHAHAHA on 21:55 - Feb 16 by Coco

massive egocentric c**t

Dylers is ok in fairness, even if he come across that way

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

HAHAHAHAHA on 21:58 - Feb 16 with 744 viewsDyland

HAHAHAHAHA on 21:57 - Feb 16 by Swansea_Blue

Dylers is ok in fairness, even if he come across that way

HAHAHAHAHA on 22:00 - Feb 16 with 709 viewsSwansea_Blue

HAHAHAHAHA on 21:57 - Feb 16 by Metal_Hacker

Thought he threw Evans under the bus to be fair (and obviously quite rightly )

Think this it

Think he’s going

I hope so. I’m not listening, but if he’s throwing accusations at ME that’s the most positive sign yet.

The annoying thing is it’s been so bloody predictable for weeks, months even. All that wasted time and a wasted transfer window.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

HAHAHAHAHA on 22:04 - Feb 16 with 667 viewsGlasgowBlue

Re that comment. I don't think people realise the scrutiny managers and players are under at the Old Firm.

They can't walk into shop or put petrol in their cars without getting hounded. A mistake in a game will be followed with death threats. Player like Waghorn have crumbled under the pressure it brings.

When Norwood went out with Edwards for a Pizza, somebody took a sly photo and put it on twitter. If that was an old firm player in Scotland, three or four of the blokes in the restaurant would be goading him into having a fight.

So PL's point is that a couple of blokes with flares chanting for him to be sacked is water off a duck's back.

That's not a defence of Lambert's awful record here. But people outside of Scotland will have little idea of how much a pressure cooker it is.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

HAHAHAHAHA on 22:07 - Feb 16 with 595 viewsDubtractor

HAHAHAHAHA on 22:04 - Feb 16 by GlasgowBlue

Re that comment. I don't think people realise the scrutiny managers and players are under at the Old Firm.

They can't walk into shop or put petrol in their cars without getting hounded. A mistake in a game will be followed with death threats. Player like Waghorn have crumbled under the pressure it brings.

When Norwood went out with Edwards for a Pizza, somebody took a sly photo and put it on twitter. If that was an old firm player in Scotland, three or four of the blokes in the restaurant would be goading him into having a fight.

So PL's point is that a couple of blokes with flares chanting for him to be sacked is water off a duck's back.

That's not a defence of Lambert's awful record here. But people outside of Scotland will have little idea of how much a pressure cooker it is.

The thing is, we all know that the old firm is a different league to here, but Lambert keeps bringing it up in an "I'm too tough for you lot" kind of way, whilst wilting away from what little scrutiny he has had here. Throwing his toys out of the pram at half hearted tough questions, or just not even attending pressers.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

HAHAHAHAHA on 22:07 - Feb 16 with 595 viewsDyland

"I don't think people realise the scrutiny managers and players are under at the Old Firm."

That's as patronising as Lambert is when he keeps trundling this out. At least, you're being patronising to Brenner ;)

Login to get fewer ads

exactly (n/t) on 22:08 - Feb 16 with 572 viewsDyland

HAHAHAHAHA on 22:07 - Feb 16 by Dubtractor

The thing is, we all know that the old firm is a different league to here, but Lambert keeps bringing it up in an "I'm too tough for you lot" kind of way, whilst wilting away from what little scrutiny he has had here. Throwing his toys out of the pram at half hearted tough questions, or just not even attending pressers.

HAHAHAHAHA on 22:09 - Feb 16 with 545 viewsJ2BLUE

We all know. The point is that he's hiding from local media in sleepy Suffolk while giving it the big one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

HAHAHAHAHA on 22:13 - Feb 16 with 462 viewsLankHenners

Everyone knows that - the point is that he keeps using it to big himself up as if he’s got the thickest skin in the world when in reality he gets incredibly rustled by the East Anglian pointing out having about 2 shots on target every week isn’t very good.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024