Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert's post match comments here 22:22 - Feb 16 with 2057 viewsgtsb1966

Reading it word for word I would be very surprised if he isn't gone tomorrow.
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/lambert-on-northampton-draw-7380258
Lambert's post match comments here on 22:25 - Feb 16 with 1902 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s the first time in a long time that he’s sounded human and genuine.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:26 - Feb 16 with 1824 viewsMetal_Hacker

Have to agree. Something has changed

Think he knows

Poll: If it were one or the other

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:31 - Feb 16 with 1652 viewsFromIpswichToPhoenix

This was a curious one...
Lambert's post match comments here on 22:34 - Feb 16 with 1534 viewsgazzer1999

Is he calling out Chambers and Skuse for the way they operate behind the scenes? They do have form on that one.
I still think her set Chambo up to fail last week knowing he would get bombed. The 2 full backs tonight didn't cover themselves in much glory against the mighty Northampton.
Lambert's post match comments here on 22:37 - Feb 16 with 1422 viewsitfcjoe

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:34 - Feb 16 by gazzer1999

Is he calling out Chambers and Skuse for the way they operate behind the scenes? They do have form on that one.
I still think her set Chambo up to fail last week knowing he would get bombed. The 2 full backs tonight didn't cover themselves in much glory against the mighty Northampton.

Is there anything at the club that isn't Chambers and Skuse's fault?!

SKuse has been in the treatment room for months, not even mingling with the players

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:37 - Feb 16 with 1413 viewsRadlett_blue

Almost a spoof interview, the usual b/s about flare protests, the young players in the club, too many games, everything that's been wrong for 10 years, played for Celtic/Borussia (yawn),

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:45 - Feb 16 with 1294 viewsgazzer1999

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:37 - Feb 16 by itfcjoe

SKuse has been in the treatment room for months, not even mingling with the players

Only putting it out there and guessing as most on here do with their defo info. Lambert was calling someone out, maybe not just Evans who knows, we will never find out as I guess Evans is clever with his confidentiality clauses.
Lambert's post match comments here on 22:52 - Feb 16 with 1191 viewsvanmunt

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:37 - Feb 16 by Radlett_blue

Almost a spoof interview, the usual b/s about flare protests, the young players in the club, too many games, everything that's been wrong for 10 years, played for Celtic/Borussia (yawn),

It really is a spoof. Can’t ask more from the lads, Marcus puts in a lot of money, I played for Celtic and the cherry on top Germany. The bloke is a complete pillock.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:54 - Feb 16 with 1148 viewsTieDyedIn95

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:45 - Feb 16 by gazzer1999

Only putting it out there and guessing as most on here do with their defo info. Lambert was calling someone out, maybe not just Evans who knows, we will never find out as I guess Evans is clever with his confidentiality clauses.

He was saying Evans was to blame, without naming Evans, meaning Evans would know he was talking about him and sack him - handing over a wedge of money and releasing Lambert from the grip of this absolute failure.

The problem is once Payoff Paul goes, if Evans doesn't change, it will be more of the same as even he says here.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:54 - Feb 16 with 1144 viewstractorlad01

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:25 - Feb 16 by Illinoisblue

It’s the first time in a long time that he’s sounded human and genuine.

Exactly this. He has been an absolute disaster at ITFC and should of been sacked a long time ago, no one can argue that.

At the end of the day though, he is a human being and I do feel slightly sorry for him.

The club 100% needs new ownership.
Lambert's post match comments here on 23:04 - Feb 16 with 1036 viewsWicklowBlue

Lambert's post match comments here on 22:37 - Feb 16 by itfcjoe

Joe, I would like your thoughts around how we keep breaking managers again and again! Lambos time is done we all know this and the players have ditched him too.

While we deride our managers ineptitude, there has to come a time where we are failing to produce results which is not due to the manager.

As someone with an insight within the club, what needs to happen to break this cycle? Personally I'm feeling like we could appoint Burley or Royle in there pomp and still we'd be fubar'd.
Lambert's post match comments here on 23:16 - Feb 16 with 940 viewsitfcjoe

Lambert's post match comments here on 23:04 - Feb 16 by WicklowBlue

Joe, I would like your thoughts around how we keep breaking managers again and again! Lambos time is done we all know this and the players have ditched him too.

While we deride our managers ineptitude, there has to come a time where we are failing to produce results which is not due to the manager.

As someone with an insight within the club, what needs to happen to break this cycle? Personally I'm feeling like we could appoint Burley or Royle in there pomp and still we'd be fubar'd.

All I’d say to that is Mick got it right for the majority of his tenure.

All managers seem to like working under Evans, we still attract managers - he may not help his managers but he gives them enough rope

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024