Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The support we get is an incredible support - Lambert Jan 2019 10:02 - Feb 17 with 312 viewsMookamoo

We did try. I genuinely think we tried to do what what could to help, given the Hurst debacle.

Lambert: A Thanks From Me to Fans for the Support We've Received 19th Jan 2019 18:14
Blues boss Paul Lambert says paying for fans’ coach travel to today’s game at Blackburn was a thank-you for their support since he took over at the club. 14

The support we get is an incredible support - Lambert Jan 2019 on 10:07 - Feb 17 with 280 viewsSwansea_Blue

It was pretty amazing given how bad the results were. I stayed behind after the Swansea match, which was as flat a performance as you'll ever see, and the north stand was bouncing for a good 10-15 minutes after the final whistle.

It's a reminder of how bad things were before Lambert arrived. Unfortunately he wasn't able to turn things around on the pitch, although I'm not sure who could as that side was largely toothless.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The support we get is an incredible support - Lambert Jan 2019 on 10:09 - Feb 17 with 260 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The support we get is an incredible support - Lambert Jan 2019 on 10:07 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

It was pretty amazing given how bad the results were. I stayed behind after the Swansea match, which was as flat a performance as you'll ever see, and the north stand was bouncing for a good 10-15 minutes after the final whistle.

It's a reminder of how bad things were before Lambert arrived. Unfortunately he wasn't able to turn things around on the pitch, although I'm not sure who could as that side was largely toothless.

There might have been few if any that could have turned it around at that time.

However, the trajectory Lambert has taken us on has only compounded the problems. We are in a far worse state now than we were then.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024