Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Losing touch with the rest of football 16:52 - Feb 17 with 1100 viewsdirtyboy

The talk of McCarthy....I had a look a the Championship...

Unbeaten in 6, winning last 4 on the trot.

I scrolled down

There's a chance next season

Sheffield Wednesday (39k) Birmingham (29k), Sunderland (49k), Ipswich (30k) and Hull (25k), MK Dons (30k), Charlton (27k) will all be plying their trade in league one!

Assuming Charlton drop out, they're some pretty large clubs in terms of potential to be playing in the third division of english football.

Getting out of this league is only going to get harder.

You then look at the innovative Forest Green Rovers, not a traditional club, but solar panels, robot mowed lawns, eco friendly stadium construction...that's progressive...not traditional, but stand still....fall behind.

That kind of innovation will see a club like that overtake us so called big hitters in a matter of a few years if there aren't big changes.

What else in the football league is happening that i'm totally unaware of? I care not for the Premier League....it hurts too much lol!

I think you are trying to make too many.... on 16:56 - Feb 17 with 1042 viewsBloots

....points in one post there, meaning that none of them make sense.

I think you are saying that MM is a decent manager, yeah most of us knew that.

Clubs with big grounds might get relegated. Agreed.

And that robo-mowers are the way forward for football. Fair enough.

Cheers.

Lambert out.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Losing touch with the rest of football on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 1029 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Back when I was doing football photography I had to cover Forest Green v Bristol Rovers as the Rovers photographer.

I had always been sceptical of Dale Vance and his 'Worlds first vegan football club' thing, but was honestly the best pre match meal I had in a 15 year career, the proposed stadium looks stunning, I suspect they will still have a number of planning issues, but in terms of a progressive ownership, its right up there.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I think you are trying to make too many.... on 17:02 - Feb 17 with 978 viewsdirtyboy

I think you are trying to make too many.... on 16:56 - Feb 17 by Bloots

....points in one post there, meaning that none of them make sense.

I think you are saying that MM is a decent manager, yeah most of us knew that.

Clubs with big grounds might get relegated. Agreed.

And that robo-mowers are the way forward for football. Fair enough.

Cheers.

Lambert out.

Yeah, I did.

I hadn't looked outside of league one for ages, so did and realised so much had changed and i've been blissfully unware lol!

But essentially, yes, you're correct in your diciphering of my post, cheers for summarising! I'm tired.
I think you are trying to make too many.... on 17:04 - Feb 17 with 957 viewsvapour_trail

I think you are trying to make too many.... on 17:02 - Feb 17 by dirtyboy

Yeah, I did.

I hadn't looked outside of league one for ages, so did and realised so much had changed and i've been blissfully unware lol!

But essentially, yes, you're correct in your diciphering of my post, cheers for summarising! I'm tired.

There’s a fair chance that the mighty Salford come motoring past us next season as well.

Evans out.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Losing touch with the rest of football on 17:04 - Feb 17 with 955 viewsdirtyboy

Losing touch with the rest of football on 16:58 - Feb 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

Back when I was doing football photography I had to cover Forest Green v Bristol Rovers as the Rovers photographer.

I had always been sceptical of Dale Vance and his 'Worlds first vegan football club' thing, but was honestly the best pre match meal I had in a 15 year career, the proposed stadium looks stunning, I suspect they will still have a number of planning issues, but in terms of a progressive ownership, its right up there.

It's the same when anything new comes along isn't it?

Horse riders> cars....pah! won't catch on

Candle users>electricity....pah! witchcraft

Football managers>4-3-3.............. lol!
Losing touch with the rest of football on 17:09 - Feb 17 with 925 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We need a robot mower.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Losing touch with the rest of football on 17:16 - Feb 17 with 873 viewsdirtyboy

Losing touch with the rest of football on 17:09 - Feb 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

We need a robot mower.

A robot manager would be an f*****g upgrade right now!
Evans would get us this..... on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 843 viewsBloots

Losing touch with the rest of football on 17:16 - Feb 17 by dirtyboy

A robot manager would be an f*****g upgrade right now!

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Losing touch with the rest of football on 17:24 - Feb 17 with 799 viewslondontractorboy57

Losing touch with the rest of football on 17:09 - Feb 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

We need a robot mower.

we need somebody like mm to get us out of the shyte
Losing touch with the rest of football on 17:34 - Feb 17 with 758 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Losing touch with the rest of football on 17:24 - Feb 17 by londontractorboy57

we need somebody like mm to get us out of the shyte

Move on.

I can assure you, Mick has.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024