Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden speaking out 18:29 - Feb 17 with 1374 viewsgazzer1999

Knew it would not be long, splits starting to appear on Twitter.
Kayden speaking out on 18:31 - Feb 17 with 1319 viewsm14_blue

I bet most of the squad absolutely hate playing for him.
Kayden speaking out on 18:35 - Feb 17 with 1288 viewsclive_baker

Kayden speaking out on 18:31 - Feb 17 by m14_blue

They do. This isn't any way a defence of Lambert, because ultimately it's his job to get a tune out of them and he's failed to do that, but the players need to take a long hard look at themselves too. Its too easy to down tools and wait for yet another manager to be sacked, but individually there are too many players hiding at the moment and not taking any responsibility. There's barely a b0llock between them, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Kayden speaking out on 18:40 - Feb 17 with 1180 viewshomer_123

Kayden speaking out on 18:35 - Feb 17 by clive_baker

They do. This isn't any way a defence of Lambert, because ultimately it's his job to get a tune out of them and he's failed to do that, but the players need to take a long hard look at themselves too. Its too easy to down tools and wait for yet another manager to be sacked, but individually there are too many players hiding at the moment and not taking any responsibility. There's barely a b0llock between them, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Indeed.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Kayden speaking out on 18:41 - Feb 17 with 1165 viewsgtsb1966

I work hard at my job because i like my boss and when someone makes a mistake he knows we are only human and shrugs his shoulders. Ive got a lot of respect for him. If he called me out and made me look a c unit every time i made an error my work rate would drop considerably.
Kayden speaking out on 18:44 - Feb 17 with 1073 viewsgazzer1999

They know he’s gone so now speaking out. Press release coming.
Kayden speaking out on 18:48 - Feb 17 with 1026 viewsNthQldITFC

But if things are as bad as we have been led to believe, morale must be very low, and have been so for quite some time. It's not the sort of job where you can just get your head down and work quietly away until a change is made. The players are heavily dependent upon the manager to provide a positive environment for them to get the best out of themselves, because the team is much more than the sum of the individuals on the pitch.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Kayden speaking out on 18:53 - Feb 17 with 922 viewsSteve_M

That was very obvious last night. The only two who didn't hide were Judge and Norwood.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kayden speaking out on 18:55 - Feb 17 with 892 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Link?

Edit; scrolled down and seen it.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 18:59]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Kayden speaking out on 18:56 - Feb 17 with 874 viewslondontractorboy57

Kayden speaking out on 18:31 - Feb 17 by m14_blue

Jackson is 1.5 million wasted money
Kayden speaking out on 18:59 - Feb 17 with 822 viewslondontractorboy57

Kayden speaking out on 18:48 - Feb 17 by NthQldITFC

But if things are as bad as we have been led to believe, morale must be very low, and have been so for quite some time. It's not the sort of job where you can just get your head down and work quietly away until a change is made. The players are heavily dependent upon the manager to provide a positive environment for them to get the best out of themselves, because the team is much more than the sum of the individuals on the pitch.

Positive ENVOIROMENT =MM its the fans that are the problem
Kayden speaking out on 18:59 - Feb 17 with 810 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Kayden speaking out on 18:56 - Feb 17 by londontractorboy57

Jackson is 1.5 million wasted money

11 goals and 7 assists last season

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Kayden speaking out on 19:01 - Feb 17 with 798 viewsSuperCoops

Do you mean this?

Kayden speaking out on 19:12 - Feb 17 with 702 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kayden speaking out on 18:53 - Feb 17 by Steve_M

That was very obvious last night. The only two who didn't hide were Judge and Norwood.

I would add Dozzell and Kenlock to that.

Holy had nothing really to do but made the one save he was called on so I don't think you can judge him either way on it.

I also don't think the inept performance from the rest was entirely down to "downing tools". Sometimes players have an off performance, especially when others around them are not performing. Why would Parrott have "downed tools"? And he was one of the worst.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024