Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think the pandemic is playing with peoples minds! 20:21 - Feb 17 with 252 viewsBluedanW

I just found this post on the 'daily cannon' website loan watch

https://dailycannon.com/2021/02/mark-mcguinness-referee-controversy/

To say any Ipswich player excelled in that game is unbelievable
I think the pandemic is playing with peoples minds! on 20:24 - Feb 17 with 228 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Clearly backed it up with statistics which just goes to show how misleading statistics can be!

I saw a compilation of all Parrott's touches in his first match for us posted by some Tottenham loan watch site. I am eagerly awaiting seeing the same compilation for him from Tuesday evening. I suspect they may miss that match out for him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I think the pandemic is playing with peoples minds! on 20:26 - Feb 17 with 217 viewsBluedanW

I think the pandemic is playing with peoples minds! on 20:24 - Feb 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Clearly backed it up with statistics which just goes to show how misleading statistics can be!

I saw a compilation of all Parrott's touches in his first match for us posted by some Tottenham loan watch site. I am eagerly awaiting seeing the same compilation for him from Tuesday evening. I suspect they may miss that match out for him.

We apparently had 8 shots in the first 55 mins of last nights game? I'm not sure how them stats were gathered
I think the pandemic is playing with peoples minds! on 20:30 - Feb 17 with 204 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think the pandemic is playing with peoples minds! on 20:26 - Feb 17 by BluedanW

We apparently had 8 shots in the first 55 mins of last nights game? I'm not sure how them stats were gathered

Indeed, they seem to be plain wrong.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024