Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... 13:52 - Feb 18 with 429 viewsCrockerITFC

We haven't earned one point against any of the "top" teams so what makes Lambert believe that would be any different in the playoffs where you have to beat two top teams to go up!
Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 13:56 - Feb 18 with 414 viewsBlueWorldOrder

We're not making the playoffs.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 14:37 - Feb 18 with 373 viewsCrockerITFC

Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 13:56 - Feb 18 by BlueWorldOrder

We're not making the playoffs.

Just as well really because we'd have no chance if we did
Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 14:38 - Feb 18 with 366 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think a far more likely scenario, and one that will be pretty hilarious on here, will be Cardiff ending up promoted via the playoffs and us finishing 15th.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 14:40 - Feb 18 with 362 viewsmo_itfc

It would be the two of the most depressing play-off semi final legs we could ever witness...

I want promotion, but I also don't want to watch town play dull football and lose 1-0 twice.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 14:41 - Feb 18 with 351 viewsCrockerITFC

Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 14:38 - Feb 18 by Swansea_Blue

I think a far more likely scenario, and one that will be pretty hilarious on here, will be Cardiff ending up promoted via the playoffs and us finishing 15th.

Sadly I think this could actually happen
Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 14:42 - Feb 18 with 342 viewsCrockerITFC

Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 14:40 - Feb 18 by mo_itfc

It would be the two of the most depressing play-off semi final legs we could ever witness...

I want promotion, but I also don't want to watch town play dull football and lose 1-0 twice.

And on national tv too...it is all very embarrassing these days
Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 14:43 - Feb 18 with 339 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 14:41 - Feb 18 by CrockerITFC

Sadly I think this could actually happen

Nothing sad bout it, Cardiff have a bigger budget and are a better club than Ipswich at the moment and are aiming to get promoted. As Didz said, there was never any pressure to get promoted at Ipswich.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Imagine if we somehow actually do manage to land in the playoffs... on 14:44 - Feb 18 with 335 viewsjayessess

shouldn't worry about it

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024