Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert 'outing' the club's lack of infrastructure. 14:24 - Feb 18 with 409 viewsGeoffSentence

He was trying to put off potential candidates for his job, wasn't he. Paul Cook, Danny Cowley, Nigel Pearson et al who may or may not have spoken to ME about the post will be a lot less enthusiastic about it now they know the structure at the club is unworkable.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Lambert 'outing' the club's lack of infrastructure. on 14:26 - Feb 18 with 390 viewshype313

I'd like to think given Wigan, Watford and Huddersfield were all car crashes at the time, they would look at this and think how on earth has he failed? Get me in!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Lambert 'outing' the club's lack of infrastructure. on 14:27 - Feb 18 with 382 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Having just seen the dressing room and facilities with Skuse, I can agree those are 20 years past their prime, my gym has better facilities then that!

We've just rotted since 2002 it seems.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Lambert 'outing' the club's lack of infrastructure. on 14:30 - Feb 18 with 336 viewstextbackup

as said elsewhere, if anyone paul lambert says puts off other managers well il glad they aren't coming here

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024