Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? 15:31 - Feb 18 with 2249 viewsCoco

Grimsby away for GB
Sheff Weds for Jewell
QPR for Hurst

Difficult now as not in the ground but those games above were all clearly final games as players were going through the motions and manager lifeless on the touchline.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:36 - Feb 18 with 2216 viewspositivity

think the atmosphere would have been far angrier than those 3, maybe more like the end of mccarthy.

grimsby was more sad than angry

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:37 - Feb 18 with 2186 viewsHerbivore

I think the Sheff Wed game was actually with Hutchings in charge after Jewell had been sacked. Christ we were gutless that night, felt so angry watching that game.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:38 - Feb 18 with 2183 viewsfredbarber

Technically wasn’t mick last game but the 3-0 defeat to Hull felt the end in the stands that night.
End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:40 - Feb 18 with 2170 viewsCoco

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:36 - Feb 18 by positivity

think the atmosphere would have been far angrier than those 3, maybe more like the end of mccarthy.

grimsby was more sad than angry

Agree, I think Lambert's attitude is driving many fans mad. I don't think he would survive a game with the crowd in.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:41 - Feb 18 with 2148 viewsBluefish

You missed Jim smashing norwich off the park.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:42 - Feb 18 with 2141 viewsCoco

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:41 - Feb 18 by Bluefish

You missed Jim smashing norwich off the park.

ah yes. Crazy how things turn out eh

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:44 - Feb 18 with 2125 viewsFtnfwest

wasnt Hurst the midweek game away to Leeds? One of many games that season we could have conceded 8 or 9 but the other side gave up early as they knew we weren't going to attempt to get back into the game
End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:51 - Feb 18 with 2061 viewsBlueBlood90

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:44 - Feb 18 by Ftnfwest

wasnt Hurst the midweek game away to Leeds? One of many games that season we could have conceded 8 or 9 but the other side gave up early as they knew we weren't going to attempt to get back into the game

I was going to say Hurst got sacked after losing to Leeds midweek.

That dopey fitness coach we had was filmed messing about dancing rather than making the players warm up! Absolute amateur hour.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Login to get fewer ads

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:52 - Feb 18 with 2047 viewsprozach

Jewell was sacked after a mid-week game at home to Derby. We lost right near the end, I think.

Hutchings did the press. Said PJ was watching a DVD of the game. What a glutton for punishment

Blog: [Blog] Striking Issues

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 16:02 - Feb 18 with 1996 viewsPJH

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:44 - Feb 18 by Ftnfwest

Yes it certainly was his last game.

He also picked a team that looked like he had put the names in a hat and pulled 11 out with 6 changes from the previous game.
End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 19:28 - Feb 18 with 1793 viewsPinewoodblue

Lamberts last game was at Hull on a Tuesday night, that was his last Villa game as Manager and it was February as well.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 21:46 - Feb 18 with 1692 views66notout

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:51 - Feb 18 by BlueBlood90

I was going to say Hurst got sacked after losing to Leeds midweek.

That dopey fitness coach we had was filmed messing about dancing rather than making the players warm up! Absolute amateur hour.

That dopey fitness coach seems to be enjoying himself in the Premier League now.
End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 21:51 - Feb 18 with 1676 viewsBluedanW

I'm sure Jewell was on his way out away to Barnsley when were 2 down at half time in December 2011.
Then we came back to win 3-5 and he was saved.
That's a game that proves sometimes it is right to hope Ipswich lose
End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 22:05 - Feb 18 with 1621 viewsCoco

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 21:51 - Feb 18 by BluedanW

I'm sure Jewell was on his way out away to Barnsley when were 2 down at half time in December 2011.
Then we came back to win 3-5 and he was saved.
That's a game that proves sometimes it is right to hope Ipswich lose

A bizarre trait of Evans that. The fluke win at Swansea also gave Hurst a stay of execution. Did Evans really think things were gonna change? So you’re right, how can you hope for a win if it mean Lambert is kept on?

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 22:07 - Feb 18 with 1612 viewsgazzer1999

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 22:05 - Feb 18 by Coco

A bizarre trait of Evans that. The fluke win at Swansea also gave Hurst a stay of execution. Did Evans really think things were gonna change? So you’re right, how can you hope for a win if it mean Lambert is kept on?

Jim beat the budgies and still went. Wasn't the dark lord about with the semi final or had he gone?
End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 22:35 - Feb 18 with 1556 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Grimsby as a match was worse than Northampton.

Everything put together with where we are and persisting with Lambert is a million times worse than what it was then. Burley went swiftly when it was clear it wasn't working. This has been dead man walking for an eternity - more like when Jewell wanted to go but Evans persuaded him not to.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 22:57 - Feb 18 with 1516 viewspointofblue

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 15:37 - Feb 18 by Herbivore

I think the Sheff Wed game was actually with Hutchings in charge after Jewell had been sacked. Christ we were gutless that night, felt so angry watching that game.

I missed the Wednesday game as I was away with my ex. Probably the best decision I’ve made in my life.

Tuesday night feels more akin to Hull at home in Mick’s final season - it’s clear it’s over but the manager will hang on for a bit longer.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 23:40 - Feb 18 with 1473 viewsPinewoodblue

End of reign games. Was Tuesday up there with the others? on 22:35 - Feb 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Grimsby as a match was worse than Northampton.

Everything put together with where we are and persisting with Lambert is a million times worse than what it was then. Burley went swiftly when it was clear it wasn't working. This has been dead man walking for an eternity - more like when Jewell wanted to go but Evans persuaded him not to.

Ipswich were there for the taking but Northampton were not able to take advantage, Grimsby did.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024