Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 15:39 - Feb 18 with 1514 viewskeighleyblue

Careful what you wish for
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 15:52 - Feb 18 with 1456 viewsMattinLondon

Don’t know anything about him but chances are he’s a better tactician than Lambert and a better decision maker than Evans.
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:00 - Feb 18 with 1424 viewsRadlett_blue

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 15:52 - Feb 18 by MattinLondon

Don’t know anything about him but chances are he’s a better tactician than Lambert and a better decision maker than Evans.

He's 23 years old & presumably inherited his money from his billionaire father. Hmm...I think I'd rather be owned by Marcus Evans.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:01 - Feb 18 with 1411 viewsSteve_M

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:00 - Feb 18 by Radlett_blue

He's 23 years old & presumably inherited his money from his billionaire father. Hmm...I think I'd rather be owned by Marcus Evans.

This promises to be another sparkling chapter in the Sunderland story, still they might get another documentary series made.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:09 - Feb 18 with 1371 viewsGuthrum

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:00 - Feb 18 by Radlett_blue

Tho the family have a pretty decent track record of owning football clubs on the Continent.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:09 - Feb 18 with 1365 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:10 - Feb 18 with 1354 viewsKeno

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 15:52 - Feb 18 by MattinLondon

He cant spell tho can he

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:14 - Feb 18 with 1340 viewsclive_baker

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:09 - Feb 18 by Guthrum

Tho the family have a pretty decent track record of owning football clubs on the Continent.

Innit, his dad owned Marseille.

As cringe as it is that a club with such history has been bought as a play thing for a 23 year old by his wealthy family, I wouldn't bet against them doing alright.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 16:14]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:21 - Feb 18 with 1294 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Really? He has a rich father and is young therefore worse than Marcus, a proven failure?

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Login to get fewer ads

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:21 - Feb 18 with 1292 viewsdirtyboy

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:14 - Feb 18 by clive_baker

As cringe as it is that a club with such history has been bought as a play thing for a 23 year old by his wealthy family, I wouldn't bet against them doing alright.

Oh to have a £2bn trust fund eh?

Even if he blows a billion on them in a lifetime, he's never going to be short of a bob or two is he?
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:24 - Feb 18 with 1275 viewsGuthrum

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:14 - Feb 18 by clive_baker

It might even be a serious interest and ambition to do something with his life and money. After all, it's not like he's picked some glamourous location.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:33 - Feb 18 with 1238 viewsbackwaywhen

Sunderland .... the club that keeps on giving !
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:42 - Feb 18 with 1211 viewsElderGrizzly

Hammers were going to do the same weren't they and pass it onto one of Sullivan's sons?
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:47 - Feb 18 with 1189 viewsMattinLondon

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:24 - Feb 18 by Guthrum

It might even be a serious interest and ambition to do something with his life and money. After all, it's not like he's picked some glamourous location.

Exactly, just because someone is young it doesn’t mean they are feckless and don’t care.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 16:51]
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:57 - Feb 18 with 1145 viewsjeera

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:47 - Feb 18 by MattinLondon

Exactly, just because someone is young it doesn’t mean they are feckless and don’t care.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 16:51]

I see what's going on here.

You're 23 aren't you?

Aren't you?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 17:17 - Feb 18 with 1093 viewsMattinLondon

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has become Sunderland chairman at the age of 23 on 16:57 - Feb 18 by jeera

I see what's going on here.

You're 23 aren't you?

Aren't you?

I wish. Add on almost twenty years and that’s me.

Actually, I wouldn’t want to be 23 again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024