Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you go back approximately 2,750 pages.... 11:51 - Feb 19 with 610 viewsBloots

....it takes you to a time when Lambert was going to be the saviour of the club.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/page:2750

Heady days indeed.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

If you go back approximately 2,750 pages.... on 19:53 - Feb 19 with 509 viewsEl_Fenix

I had high hopes during the relegation season, during the seven-game period where we achieved six draws, played attractive football, scared some good teams, and triggered the firing of the West Brom manager. I was confident that we would bounce straight back to the Championship. I was of course completely wrong.

It's always the hope that kills you. I gave up hope thirteen months ago and have been able to observe the Evans-Lambert train wreck with some detachment.

This catastrophic era in ITFC history too shall pass. Unfortunately, fans of my age may not live long enough to see it happen ...

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

If you go back approximately 2,750 pages.... on 21:11 - Feb 19 with 447 viewsBluefish

Suffolk people always have this reputation of bring thick. It is mostly fair

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If you go back approximately 2,750 pages.... on 12:03 - Feb 22 with 278 viewsBlueBadger

If you go back approximately 2,750 pages.... on 21:11 - Feb 19 by Bluefish

Suffolk people always have this reputation of bring thick. It is mostly fair

It's quite depressing just HOW easily people were taken in by Lambert though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024