Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As great as it is to hear that Teddy Bishop 13:47 - Feb 19 with 573 viewsazuremerlangus

is still positive and confident about a change of form and fortune, I'm fed up hearing the same pre-match story every week - regardless who is spinning it.

I'm not really bothered what ME, PL or any squad player has to say about current events. What I really want is a decent team performance from whatever 11 players get selected, with plenty of chances on goal, at least a couple of goals and a win.

Too much to ask?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

As great as it is to hear that Teddy Bishop on 13:50 - Feb 19 with 546 viewswkj

He wants football, and he wants to not be incur the wrath of a manager who is clearly teeting on the edge with a fragile ego. Whether it is to be a success here, or to appeal to other clubs in the future - I think he's merely investing in his own stock.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

As great as it is to hear that Teddy Bishop on 13:54 - Feb 19 with 518 viewshype313

He was chosen as today's spokesperson, given what's happened with Nolan and Jackson he's hardly going to say Lambert is a Muppet and he want's him out.

Best just to say the standard clichés and hope that Marcus wakes up from his afternoon nap in his canopy, to see the lambert is a one man wrecking ball and sacks him.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

As great as it is to hear that Teddy Bishop on 13:56 - Feb 19 with 504 viewsjeera

As great as it is to hear that Teddy Bishop on 13:54 - Feb 19 by hype313

He was chosen as today's spokesperson, given what's happened with Nolan and Jackson he's hardly going to say Lambert is a Muppet and he want's him out.

Best just to say the standard clichés and hope that Marcus wakes up from his afternoon nap in his canopy, to see the lambert is a one man wrecking ball and sacks him.

"he's hardly going to say Lambert is a Muppet and he want's him out."

Wouldn't that be great?!

No, as you say, the guy's at work, it's his job not his hobby and he does what he's paid to do.

And if that means not saying Lambert's a complete ***t then I guess he has to comply.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

As great as it is to hear that Teddy Bishop on 15:42 - Feb 19 with 390 viewsChrisd

As great as it is to hear that Teddy Bishop on 13:50 - Feb 19 by wkj

He wants football, and he wants to not be incur the wrath of a manager who is clearly teeting on the edge with a fragile ego. Whether it is to be a success here, or to appeal to other clubs in the future - I think he's merely investing in his own stock.

You have to say, if any club touches him with a bargepole after his recent attempts to manage clubs out of trouble and his overall record, then they deserve what they get.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

As great as it is to hear that Teddy Bishop on 15:48 - Feb 19 with 374 viewsSomethingBlue

Bishop is just saying words — the club are just fulfilling their requirements, ticking a box. Not much more to it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024