Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok. I know this sounds awful 16:18 - Feb 19 with 474 viewschrismakin

But. I absolutely, positively 100% hate Paul Lambert.
It's gone from hating his managerial record at town but its now got to the point that I'm hating the human being g that he is. Sadly I would not take the time to pss on him if he was on fire.

Now I apologise if that offends. It's a bit far yes I know. But that's how that little twt has made me feel.

Fk. You Lambert you little pric

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Ok. I know this sounds awful on 16:20 - Feb 19 with 452 viewswkj

He's beyond contempt - contempt (spelled with a u instead of an o, and "empt" removed from the end)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ok. I know this sounds awful on 16:26 - Feb 19 with 396 viewsMookamoo

I think he seriously needs professional help. I'm not sure he is very well.
Ok. I know this sounds awful on 16:27 - Feb 19 with 389 viewsphillev

When MM was at his lowest point here I was pretty angry but at the same time I did have a bit of sympathy as well, yeah things got heated but he did a fair job of keeping us up and could have done better if ME had supported him with funds during the time we were top and it was only the fact that he ran out of ideas and was just a tad outspoken that got him the boot... but I still respect him. Can't say that about Lambert as I hope this finishes his career because he has just acted like a complete TW@T.
Ok. I know this sounds awful on 16:41 - Feb 19 with 339 viewsChurchman

Ok. I know this sounds awful on 16:27 - Feb 19 by phillev

When MM was at his lowest point here I was pretty angry but at the same time I did have a bit of sympathy as well, yeah things got heated but he did a fair job of keeping us up and could have done better if ME had supported him with funds during the time we were top and it was only the fact that he ran out of ideas and was just a tad outspoken that got him the boot... but I still respect him. Can't say that about Lambert as I hope this finishes his career because he has just acted like a complete TW@T.

I detested McCarthy and still do. Had no time for him and was in the ‘thanks now go’ camp, However, I did respect him for what he has done for clubs, did for us for a few seasons and might have done with a shred of backing. Nobody can dispute he does what he does well.

I never thought a lot of Lambert at the beginning since he seemed to have been eking a living off the back of a couple of good seasons at the mob up the road. But I thought give him a chance. Well that went well. The guy is an echo chamber. Empty. Zippo going on. So out of his depth and clueless it’s staggering he is still in a job. I have zero respect the bloke and can’t stand the sight of him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024