Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just looked at twtd for the first time today 17:29 - Feb 19 with 803 viewsgtsb1966

and I'm lost for words. I knew Lambert could bear a grudge but i never realised what a vindictive c*** he really is. I despise him.
Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:36 - Feb 19 with 743 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm sure I've seen you around before. Or is it just a case of you don't normally look, you just type blind (that would explain a lot )

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:42 - Feb 19 with 715 viewsfabian_illness

I’m not going to be popular, but I feel for the guy.
He’s a man under a lot of pressure and I’m not sure his head is in a good place.
He’s obviously on his way and he’s bitter about how it’s all turned out.
He’d be better keeping his head down and sending Taylor on press but he’s already used that up over the past few weeks.
I hate all the name calling and arguing, makes me really uncomfortable.

I’d rather look forward to a new start than destroy a bloke for being bad at his job.
Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:49 - Feb 19 with 691 viewshype313

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:42 - Feb 19 by fabian_illness

He’s a man under a lot of pressure and I’m not sure his head is in a good place.
He’d be better keeping his head down and sending Taylor on press but he’s already used that up over the past few weeks.

I’d rather look forward to a new start than destroy a bloke for being bad at his job.

If he's in that bad a situation then why doesn't he call it a day?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:53 - Feb 19 with 673 viewsStokieBlue

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:42 - Feb 19 by fabian_illness

All of that is within his power to change. He could resign immediately.

There is no sympathy to be had here, everything is due to his attitude, behaviour and performance.

He once played for Dortmund you know.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:55 - Feb 19 with 662 viewsfabian_illness

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:49 - Feb 19 by hype313

If he's in that bad a situation then why doesn't he call it a day?

Awaiting a payday I would imagine.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to defend him, just don’t like the continual pulling apart of a human being.
Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:57 - Feb 19 with 647 viewshype313

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:55 - Feb 19 by fabian_illness

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to defend him, just don’t like the continual pulling apart of a human being.

You can't behave the way he has without suffering consequences I'm afraid.

And also if he is under extreme pressure as you say, surely his experience with Dortmund and Celtic would put him in good stead for this. Not that it's the case, given he has stated on numerous occasions that this isn't pressure, certainly not like before.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:57 - Feb 19 with 645 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

No-one's trying to destroy him, we just want him to leave ITFC!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 18:00 - Feb 19 with 636 viewscatch74

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:55 - Feb 19 by fabian_illness

I’m with you in a way. It’s a man that realises he can’t do the job and that he’ll very likely never work as a manager again. He knows he needs to dig his heels in to get a final payout for his pension.
He’s also no good at thinking on his feet too, which isn’t helping his cause. The contradictions are incredible.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 18:01 - Feb 19 with 629 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Can you unban Phil please Paul?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 18:03 - Feb 19 with 615 viewsfabian_illness

There’s no doubt I’m looking forward to him leaving the club too.

I guess we all deal with things differently.
Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 19:46 - Feb 19 with 513 viewsIllinoisblue

Feel for HIM? We’re at our lowest point in 60 years. I feel for US.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 19:52 - Feb 19 with 491 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I get what you are saying but so much of the mess is of his own making. He has not learnt the lessons from the mistakes he has made in management previously.

To not communicate with Nolan about not being in his plans for the 18 when going to Crewe and then not even to speak to him and explain his reasoning before the team sheet is published is ridiculous.

It is no surprise that we are getting a player sent off virtually every match because the manager has no discipline or decency. How can he then expect the players to play with discipline and decency?

He has "built" a squad so big and cumbersome it is going to take someone a lot of managing to get it into one that can play as a team.

The only partnership he has developed at all is between Norwood and Jackson and he refuses to play them together claiming we are much better with only 1 up front which we patently are not.

It looks as if we do not train or have any tactics.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 20:04 - Feb 19 with 464 viewsRyorry

Just looked at twtd for the first time today on 17:36 - Feb 19 by Swansea_Blue

I'm sure I've seen you around before. Or is it just a case of you don't normally look, you just type blind (that would explain a lot )

I've seen him around plenty in the past too!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024