Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Osman retweeting critical comments 21:34 - Feb 19 with 2637 viewsCornishMariner

Another legend fed up like the rest of us. Retweeting North Stander comments, those from Ian Marshall and this one.

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 21:56 - Feb 19 with 2473 viewsTrequartista

I reckon its because when Lambert lists the ITFC legends, he always misses Russell out

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 21:58 - Feb 19 with 2457 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ian Marshall has probably been tweeting how wonderful the tories ar and that Brexit is brilliant, so I'd take most things he says with a pinch of salt.

The sooner Evans goes though, the better.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:00 - Feb 19 with 2412 viewsDarth_Koont

Russell’s not wrong. But I know he’s also missing playing golf with my dad. Me too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:04 - Feb 19 with 2377 viewsLord_Lucan

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:00 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

Russell’s not wrong. But I know he’s also missing playing golf with my dad. Me too.

He's also still p1ssed off about him and his son getting nothing from the Mings thing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:11 - Feb 19 with 2308 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:04 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

He's also still p1ssed off about him and his son getting nothing from the Mings thing.

Lol, they need to get over that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:18 - Feb 19 with 2253 viewsDarth_Koont

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:04 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah, but I think that’s a stretch.

They should be recognised and thanked for being friends of the club and tipping them off but it’s not as if Mings was a totally unknown player. He went through the Southampton academy before he was released.

But I’ve only seen the story that Mick first saw him on trial at Town rather than saying he found him. Giving him a contract, putting him into a Championship lineup and sticking with him was always going to be the most important part.

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:23 - Feb 19 with 2204 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:18 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

They should be recognised and thanked for being friends of the club and tipping them off but it’s not as if Mings was a totally unknown player. He went through the Southampton academy before he was released.

But I’ve only seen the story that Mick first saw him on trial at Town rather than saying he found him. Giving him a contract, putting him into a Championship lineup and sticking with him was always going to be the most important part.

This.

He was signed for £10k as a punt, and was playing for his sons team?

Not really sure they were due any significant financial recognition whatsoever.

That whole story has prob been overblown.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:25 - Feb 19 with 2188 viewsLord_Lucan

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:18 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

Bloody hell Koonty

I was being bawdy Lyn

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:31 - Feb 19 with 2132 viewsDarth_Koont

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:25 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

Bloody hell Koonty

I was being bawdy Lyn

Do you see any upset zombies?

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:34 - Feb 19 with 2103 viewsLord_Lucan

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:31 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

Do you see any upset zombies?

I dunno but I know I've bought some tungsten tipped screws.

Never gonna use them.

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:46 - Feb 19 with 2028 viewsDarth_Koont

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:34 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

Never gonna use them.

Never gonna use them ... never gonna use them.

Haha! I’m going out on a limb here but there’s never been a better commentary on the existential crisis of the middle-aged, middle class.

Returning to Curb, my daughters get Larry but they struggle a bit with Partridge. It’s definitely a lot darker and more real than almost anything else.

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:47 - Feb 19 with 2027 viewsmarcus1642

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 21:58 - Feb 19 by Swansea_Blue

Ian Marshall has probably been tweeting how wonderful the tories ar and that Brexit is brilliant, so I'd take most things he says with a pinch of salt.

The sooner Evans goes though, the better.

The Conservative party won a landslide claiming seats from very traditional Labour northern constituencies, and the country has left the EU. Get over it.
Tungsten-carbide drills? (n/t) on 22:47 - Feb 19 with 2021 viewsScottCandage

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:34 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

Never gonna use them.

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:53 - Feb 19 with 1974 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:47 - Feb 19 by marcus1642

The Conservative party won a landslide claiming seats from very traditional Labour northern constituencies, and the country has left the EU. Get over it.

Stick to football please ladies.

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:55 - Feb 19 with 1968 viewswkj

Hi Ian

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 23:03 - Feb 19 with 1902 viewsmarcus1642

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 22:55 - Feb 19 by wkj

Hi Ian

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 23:04 - Feb 19 with 1897 viewsBlueBadger

I've just worked out that the money we spunked on a non-functioning track and trace system was MORE than the mythical £350M a week.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 23:05 - Feb 19 with 1885 viewsDarth_Koont

Oi! Are you calling Northerners thick?

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 23:48 - Feb 19 with 1721 viewsmarcus1642

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 23:04 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

I've just worked out that the money we spunked on a non-functioning track and trace system was MORE than the mythical £350M a week.

From my own personal experience the track and trace works really well. I've self isolated because I have been instructed to do so by the said app. Other work colleagues/friends have also self isolated because of the app.

Mythical £350? What about the statement that every family would be £4300 worse off if the country left the EU? Hysterical lies.

The country has left the EU, time to move on.
Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 23:54 - Feb 19 with 1696 viewsBlueBadger

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 23:48 - Feb 19 by marcus1642

From my own personal experience the track and trace works really well. I've self isolated because I have been instructed to do so by the said app. Other work colleagues/friends have also self isolated because of the app.

Mythical £350? What about the statement that every family would be £4300 worse off if the country left the EU? Hysterical lies.

The country has left the EU, time to move on.

Remind us again how more paperwork and delays for businesses importing and exporting, reduced export opportunities and loss of things such as Erasmus is going to make us better off.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 23:57 - Feb 19 with 1684 viewsmarcus1642

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 23:05 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

Oi! Are you calling Northerners thick?

Actually the total opposite. Times and attitudes clearly have changed in some areas of Great Britain.
Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 00:00 - Feb 20 with 1669 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 21:56 - Feb 19 by Trequartista

I reckon its because when Lambert lists the ITFC legends, he always misses Russell out

Oooh, it's an interesting one...

Beattie

Butcher

But who is third in our pantheon of Centre Backs?

Russell Osman

Allan Hunter

Tony Mowbray

Christophe Berrra

Luke Chambers

I'd make this a poll, but you can't make a poll as a reply to a post.

And if I make it a poll, I'd also have to include:

Piotr Malarczyk

who clearly wasn't good enough for Championship Ipswich Town, but has played in wins in the Europa League this season.
Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 00:41 - Feb 20 with 1576 viewsArnoldMoorhen

More than 56% of those who bothered to vote under the corrupt, disenfranchising, First Past The Post system voted against the incumbent Tory Party, yet we awarded them a majority and still keep up the pretence that we live in a democracy! Get over it!
Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 05:59 - Feb 20 with 1390 viewsjeera

Russell Osman retweeting critical comments on 23:57 - Feb 19 by marcus1642

Actually the total opposite. Times and attitudes clearly have changed in some areas of Great Britain.

Only Great Britain?

What about the rest of the country, or don't they matter?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024