Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club's Announcement of Support for Lambert and Co 12:41 - Feb 20 with 835 viewsTheSelkirk

... to follow later today???

They wouldn't - would they?
Club's Announcement of Support for Lambert and Co on 12:43 - Feb 20 with 818 viewsJ2BLUE

When you think it has peaked and can't possibly go on...Evans will send out LON to tell us that we're all stupid and it's all fine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Club's Announcement of Support for Lambert and Co on 13:00 - Feb 20 with 681 viewsPendejo

King's Lynn game is postponed... Culverhouse incoming as assistant? Replacement?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Club's Announcement of Support for Lambert and Co on 13:01 - Feb 20 with 662 viewsChrisd

I know you're posting this very much with tongue firmly tucked in cheek, but you can't rule it out with ME's inability to read the room.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Club's Announcement of Support for Lambert and Co on 13:08 - Feb 20 with 602 viewsTheSelkirk

Club's Announcement of Support for Lambert and Co on 13:01 - Feb 20 by Chrisd

I know you're posting this very much with tongue firmly tucked in cheek, but you can't rule it out with ME's inability to read the room.

True - but in the back of my mind I have this nagging doubt. Nothing would surprise me nowadays.

Just when you think it can't get any worse, it invariably does.
Club's Announcement of Support for Lambert and Co on 13:29 - Feb 20 with 511 viewsMonkeyAlan

They would. I wouldn't be at all surprised.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024