Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. 18:32 - Feb 20 with 1803 viewsnoggin

He has blue blood running through him. I wonder what he would say, off the record.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:33 - Feb 20 with 1759 viewsWD19

I imagine he would admit to being quite cross.
Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:33 - Feb 20 with 1763 viewslazyblue

Mills has pretty much said it on record this season.
Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:34 - Feb 20 with 1748 viewsMullet

He was openly mocking Lambert today. More so than Northampton. I think that says it all. If Evans had anything about him, he'd have Mick in his office and ask his advice when picking a new manager and their team.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:40 - Feb 20 with 1644 viewsMoriarty

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:34 - Feb 20 by Mullet

He was openly mocking Lambert today. More so than Northampton. I think that says it all. If Evans had anything about him, he'd have Mick in his office and ask his advice when picking a new manager and their team.

Welcome back.

I hope Dyer will be announced asap. An element of risk. But it might ignite the flame

Have you any preferred options?

fka omuircheartaigh

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:43 - Feb 20 with 1577 viewsBerkshire_Blue

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:33 - Feb 20 by WD19

I imagine he would admit to being quite cross.

Mick said 'bloody' on Tuesday night. I've never heard him swear before
Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:44 - Feb 20 with 1554 viewsMullet

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:40 - Feb 20 by Moriarty

Welcome back.

I hope Dyer will be announced asap. An element of risk. But it might ignite the flame

Have you any preferred options?

Hi mate, doing ok?

I think we are at a crossroads and Dyer is the path I can see Evans taking after this. It atones for Jim, it unites the fans, it comes with a dose of lowering expectations in some ways. And importantly it gives us some romance which has been in short supply.

He wouldn't be my preferred choice, but I'd definitely be behind him. As I think it'd have potential and Evans is likely to give him time to realise it.

For me the dream ticket is Pearson, but I can't see him coming here. He's the closest to Mick out there, he'd walk into that dressing room and take a flamethrower to the deadwood and driftwood and make us hard to beat. He does seem to pick tough jobs like Lambert, but gets results as well as the players in shape to lay foundations for a rebuild. We probably need that more than anything else.

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 19:01 - Feb 20 with 1425 viewsMoriarty

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:44 - Feb 20 by Mullet

Hi mate, doing ok?

I think we are at a crossroads and Dyer is the path I can see Evans taking after this. It atones for Jim, it unites the fans, it comes with a dose of lowering expectations in some ways. And importantly it gives us some romance which has been in short supply.

He wouldn't be my preferred choice, but I'd definitely be behind him. As I think it'd have potential and Evans is likely to give him time to realise it.

For me the dream ticket is Pearson, but I can't see him coming here. He's the closest to Mick out there, he'd walk into that dressing room and take a flamethrower to the deadwood and driftwood and make us hard to beat. He does seem to pick tough jobs like Lambert, but gets results as well as the players in shape to lay foundations for a rebuild. We probably need that more than anything else.

All well thanks and hope all is likewise with you and yours.

I wonder if Pearson might rock too many boats too soon (which mightn’t actually be a bad thing) and if Shakespeare won’t budge from Villa, who’ll be his sidekick?

I think it’s a shootout between Dyer and Pearson.

fka omuircheartaigh

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 19:04 - Feb 20 with 1374 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:44 - Feb 20 by Mullet

Hi mate, doing ok?

Welcome back. Had noticed not seeing your posts recently. I agree with this too - would think Pearson is a no-brainer if available but would accept Dyer otherwise.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 22:13 - Feb 20 with 1054 viewsMillsyVOR

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 18:43 - Feb 20 by Berkshire_Blue

Mick said 'bloody' on Tuesday night. I've never heard him swear before

Fair to state, he was within ‘reason’ to say so!!
Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 08:39 - Feb 21 with 728 viewsMullet

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 19:01 - Feb 20 by Moriarty

All well thanks and hope all is likewise with you and yours.

I wonder if Pearson might rock too many boats too soon (which mightn’t actually be a bad thing) and if Shakespeare won’t budge from Villa, who’ll be his sidekick?

I think it’s a shootout between Dyer and Pearson.

Getting there mate thanks.

I would hope that Pearson has been around a long time and would have enough choices. I think while we love a management team as a reference point, sometimes managers need new eyes and new voices. Sir Alex is always the example that comes to mind.

I don't think we have much chance of getting him, I think we might be in for a complete surprise to be honest.

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 08:40 - Feb 21 with 723 viewsMullet

Mick Mills sounds like he's genuinely hurting. on 19:04 - Feb 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Welcome back. Had noticed not seeing your posts recently. I agree with this too - would think Pearson is a no-brainer if available but would accept Dyer otherwise.

Thanks mate. Don't think I've been about much since November hope you're well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024