Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Takeover 20:13 - Feb 20 with 1941 viewssaffers12

If any truth in this report, would explain why Lamberk is still here. New owners want their own chap
Takeover on 20:15 - Feb 20 with 1913 viewsGeorge25

That whattapp message is probably all bs. Think they are making something of the pro ooo us interest in the club, which was an American man.
Takeover on 20:20 - Feb 20 with 1854 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Takeover on 20:23 - Feb 20 with 1812 viewshype313

Normally I would shoot these down, but how do I know anything? I'd be surprised given the current climate, but given all the noise the past week, there's generally no smoke without fire.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Takeover on 20:26 - Feb 20 with 1766 viewsWD19

Takeover on 20:23 - Feb 20 by hype313

Normally I would shoot these down, but how do I know anything? I'd be surprised given the current climate, but given all the noise the past week, there's generally no smoke without fire.

As unlikely as it is, in a way it is the most credible explanation for why Lambert is still anywhere near the club despite his best attempts to get the push.
Takeover on 20:30 - Feb 20 with 1734 viewshype313

Takeover on 20:26 - Feb 20 by WD19

As unlikely as it is, in a way it is the most credible explanation for why Lambert is still anywhere near the club despite his best attempts to get the push.

That's been my thoughts, I'm so flabbergasted that's he's still in situ, this must be the only plausible reason. Or that's what I tell myself to feel better.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Takeover on 20:40 - Feb 20 with 1645 viewsArnieM

Takeover on 20:30 - Feb 20 by hype313

That's been my thoughts, I'm so flabbergasted that's he's still in situ, this must be the only plausible reason. Or that's what I tell myself to feel better.

And it was notable that his mood in today’s post match interview had been raised by several floors . He was practically jovial. Totally out of recent chats I’d suggest. He’s had a little chat with Evans hasn’t he. So maybe he’s been out in the picture about this takeover and will walk away a damn sight richer as a result .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Takeover on 21:20 - Feb 20 with 1406 viewscooperd5

Takeover on 20:40 - Feb 20 by ArnieM

And it was notable that his mood in today’s post match interview had been raised by several floors . He was practically jovial. Totally out of recent chats I’d suggest. He’s had a little chat with Evans hasn’t he. So maybe he’s been out in the picture about this takeover and will walk away a damn sight richer as a result .

He was very chipper today
Takeover on 21:26 - Feb 20 with 1367 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Maguire has now said don't get excited it's a long way off.

Textbook trolling from Maguire.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Takeover on 21:34 - Feb 20 with 1273 viewsblueprint

Or the fact he is still here could be because we have a clueless out of touch owner.
Takeover on 22:35 - Feb 20 with 1086 viewsmarcus1642

I suspect a takeover is not as far away as some suggest.
Takeover on 22:52 - Feb 20 with 959 viewsrickw

We can only hope it's true

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Takeover on 22:56 - Feb 20 with 940 viewsRyorry

Takeover on 22:35 - Feb 20 by marcus1642

I suspect a takeover is not as far away as some suggest.

Well I'm not going to get my hopes up until Phil tells us it's "imminent".

[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 22:58]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Takeover on 23:02 - Feb 20 with 895 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Takeover on 20:23 - Feb 20 by hype313

That was Lambert's view on Monday when he called the police (though not the fire brigade).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024