Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? 21:47 - Feb 20 with 3561 viewsitfc_bucks

Give me strength!

The Cowley brothers seem the obvious choice to me.

This obsession with a Dyer/Butcher dream ticket baffles me - there's little evidence that Dyer will be a success and Butcher simply has never done it as a first team coach.
It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 21:50 - Feb 20 with 3485 viewsCoco

It will be Lambert.

Evans is a disaster.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 21:52 - Feb 20 with 3466 viewsMrTown

Good lord above this forum will be unbelievable when Lambert is still here post Doncaster this time next week.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 21:54 - Feb 20 with 3439 viewsclive_baker

Not to make another thread about Mick McCarthy either, but I think what he's done in recent weeks demonstrates how badly Harris had lost the squad at Cardiff. I know someone quite ITK at Cardiff and he says it was pretty dire under Neil Harris. I'm sure he's a good guy, and most managers we're likely to attract will probably have a blot on their copybook at some stage, but I really would be underwhelmed and more than a little nervous if Harris gets the gig. He's been in contact with ME of late, and is apparently confident in his chances, but I'm hoping that's just a case of ME getting the feelers out as he's no doubt done with multiple prospective replacements.

Dyer is a massive coin toss, and one I don't think I would be taking if I were ME.

Pearson, Cook, Cowley etc are the value bets in our current predicament IMO.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 21:59 - Feb 20 with 3359 viewsitfctilidie

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 21:50 - Feb 20 by Coco

It will be Lambert.

Evans is a disaster.

I think you are spot on here - if he was going to be sacked i think it would have happened by now - it makes no sense keeping him in charge if Evans knows he is sacking him, he would just put a caretaker in charge - And after reading the news stories this morning saying it will be the coaching staff that is shook up....jeez.

I think whereas Harris could be an upgrade on Lambert, he will be majorly underwhelming.

Why can't Evans just use some common sense, put a Milton, Burley or someone of that Ilk in control and tell them to take on the running of the football operations, 1st team management selection process and work alongside them to put a football structure and plan in place.
It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 22:03 - Feb 20 with 3304 viewsThe_Last_Baron

It has got to be Nigel Pearson. He would sort out the players and would sort out the club in other areas to boot.

Kieron Dyer as his first team coach.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 22:03 - Feb 20 with 3307 viewsRomeo4

It will be Lambert.

Evans is a disaster.

I’m beginning to fear you might be right. I think maybe Evans is banking on continuing this farce until season ticket renewal time and then doing something then. I hope I’m wrong though.
It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 22:15 - Feb 20 with 3189 viewsCrayonKing

It will be Lambert.

Evans is a disaster.

I think the scrapping of the salary cap may have saved Lambert, for now.

Previously there was an urgency to get up this season, which *might* have made Evans act sooner. But now he knows we'll continue to have a bigger budget than most clubs in this division for a while yet and so he probably thinks we'll fluke our way to promotion one way or another in the next few years.
It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 22:29 - Feb 20 with 3043 viewsStewart27

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 21:52 - Feb 20 by MrTown

Good lord above this forum will be unbelievable when Lambert is still here post Doncaster this time next week.

Yes

And so it should be.

Why wouldn’t it be?
Login to get fewer ads

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 22:32 - Feb 20 with 2997 views26_Paz

I don’t get the negativity towards Harris, he’d be 100 times better than lambert

The Paz Man

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 22:40 - Feb 20 with 2942 viewsCrayonKing

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 22:32 - Feb 20 by 26_Paz

I don’t get the negativity towards Harris, he’d be 100 times better than lambert

at this point even Hurst would be an improvement on Lambert, but given the other options available at the moment I'd be disappointed if it was Harris.

Disclaimer: I know very little about Harris's management style, but given Evans gives managers free reign and expects them to do pretty much everything at the club without a proper structure around them (one thing PL was right about), I'm not sure its a job for a relatively inexperienced manager.

Seems like the ideal job for Pearson to me, or if we can't get him then the Cowleys. Both have shown they can change the culture at a club, which is something we desperately need.
It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 22:54 - Feb 20 with 2810 viewsclive_baker

Agree, but being better than Lambert is faint praise. It shouldn't be the criteria in selecting the new manager or there would be very few off limits. The question should be who is the best option of who we could get. Not convinced that's Harris.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 23:17 - Feb 20 with 2686 viewsBlueBadger

'Better than Lambert' is a low bar up there with 'more of a decent human being than Jacob Rees-Mogg'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 00:20 - Feb 21 with 2455 viewsistanblue

Harris would be fu*king terrible.
It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 01:01 - Feb 21 with 2319 viewsThe_Last_Baron

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 23:17 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

'Better than Lambert' is a low bar up there with 'more of a decent human being than Jacob Rees-Mogg'.

Leave the politics in your head for one day.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 01:31 - Feb 21 with 2277 viewsBlueBadger

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 01:01 - Feb 21 by The_Last_Baron

Are you trying to cancel me? I thought you lot were all about free speech?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 06:43 - Feb 21 with 2025 views26_Paz

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 01:01 - Feb 21 by The_Last_Baron

He’s just trying to get a reaction out of me. Not going to give him what he wants.

The Paz Man

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 07:35 - Feb 21 with 1853 viewsNickITFC

It simply has to be Pearson. I doubt we have much chance as I am sure there will be championship clubs interested. BUT should he be interested in ITFC, Evans should be doing everything he possibly can to get him!

IF we were to get Pearson I would happily put money on us making the play offs.
It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 08:59 - Feb 21 with 1653 viewsjas0999

Lambert going nowhere.

Evans is arguably one of the worst owners in football.
It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 11:42 - Feb 21 with 1484 viewsBlueBadger

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 06:43 - Feb 21 by 26_Paz

He’s just trying to get a reaction out of me. Not going to give him what he wants.

This would have more credibility as a policy if you'd actually, well, not reacted rather than replying in the thread and downvoting.

What is it about the deeply homophobic and racist Jacob Rees-Mogg that appeals to you?
[Post edited 21 Feb 2021 13:13]

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 11:51 - Feb 21 with 1450 views26_Paz

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 11:42 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

This would have more credibility as a policy if you'd actually, well, not reacted rather than replying in the thread and downvoting.

What is it about the deeply homophobic and racist Jacob Rees-Mogg that appeals to you?
[Post edited 21 Feb 2021 13:13]

Not biting mate. This is a thread about potential new managers. It has absolutely nothing to do with Jacob Rees-Mogg, homophobia or racism.

The Paz Man

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 11:52 - Feb 21 with 1442 viewsportmanroadblue

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 21:54 - Feb 20 by clive_baker

Not to make another thread about Mick McCarthy either, but I think what he's done in recent weeks demonstrates how badly Harris had lost the squad at Cardiff. I know someone quite ITK at Cardiff and he says it was pretty dire under Neil Harris. I'm sure he's a good guy, and most managers we're likely to attract will probably have a blot on their copybook at some stage, but I really would be underwhelmed and more than a little nervous if Harris gets the gig. He's been in contact with ME of late, and is apparently confident in his chances, but I'm hoping that's just a case of ME getting the feelers out as he's no doubt done with multiple prospective replacements.

Dyer is a massive coin toss, and one I don't think I would be taking if I were ME.

Pearson, Cook, Cowley etc are the value bets in our current predicament IMO.

Dont think Dyer is a risk, anyone will be better than Lambert, he knows the squad better than anyone else coming in, most fans expect another season in this division so no pressure and if he does well, he will have had good experience to push forward next season.
It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 11:57 - Feb 21 with 1411 viewsreusersfreekicks

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 11:52 - Feb 21 by portmanroadblue

Dont think Dyer is a risk, anyone will be better than Lambert, he knows the squad better than anyone else coming in, most fans expect another season in this division so no pressure and if he does well, he will have had good experience to push forward next season.

Someone who has managed is by definition a major risk.
It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 12:07 - Feb 21 with 1376 viewsChurchman

It's going to be f***ing Harris, isn't it? on 23:17 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

You are not having a go at the god that is Jacob Rees-Mogg are you?? Shocking! There are loads of people who are worse human beings than JRM.

I’m sure if I give it 10 years I’ll find one or two...or maybe not. Ok I give in, you are right. However, since I think Paul Hurst is worse manager than Lambert, that puts Lambert 1-0 up in the JRM v PL whose worse contest. Shame Lamberts teams rarely go 1-0 up or even score a goal....or even make a chance to score a goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024