Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay 17:55 - Feb 21 with 1205 viewsKeno

what would you say?

Could you care for a much loved team which, as a result of gross neglect and truly appalling management, it a shadow of its former self?

after initial purchase there will be a lot of dead-wood to clear and the roofs need cleaning but there is hope for the future if you maintain and use the academy

As well as purchase price there will be ongoing annual costs but with the right care and attention it would very rewarding

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 17:57 - Feb 21 with 1192 viewsJ2BLUE

£50 ONO, collection only, no refunds.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 18:30 - Feb 21 with 1138 viewsblueprint

Broken
If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 19:08 - Feb 21 with 1109 viewsBrianTablet

Report Buyer

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 19:09 - Feb 21 with 1107 viewsportmanpensioner

Working but faulty
If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 19:12 - Feb 21 with 1103 viewsbluefunk

IIRC Mariner did this years ago, I think it was pre Marcus
If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 19:27 - Feb 21 with 1088 viewsNthQldITFC

Repair or parts only.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 20:04 - Feb 21 with 1056 viewsfabian_illness

Bought as a project but realise I no longer have the time for it.
Now it’s taking up space and I just need to get rid of it.
Included in price:
Approx 50 mediocre players
Bag of training balls
Electric buggy with space for stretcher
Currently has a manager running it, I’ve sacked him 3 times but he just keeps coming in free of charge.
If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 20:07 - Feb 21 with 1046 viewsCrayonKing

Former Premier League football club available at a cut price due to recent decline.

Excellent project for a dedicated and talented ownership and management team to turn around. Large catchment area, dedicated and patient fanbase means the potential for this club is much greater than their current league position would suggest.

Minor fire damage to training ground (zoom in really closely on the pic to see).
Login to get fewer ads

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 20:45 - Feb 21 with 1010 viewsJ2BLUE

CALLING ALL FANS OF BETAMAX AND FLOPPY DISCS!

ARE YOU NOSTALGIC FOR THE GLORY DAYS OF THE LATE 70S/EARLY 80S?

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN AN AUTHENTIC OUTDATED AND LARGELY OBSOLETE PIECE OF UK HISTORY WHOSE GLORY DAYS ARE RAPIDLY FADING FROM THE MEMORY OF GERIATRICS AND FOOTBALL HISTORIANS!

YOURS FOR JUST £99.99, YES JUST £99.99, IS THIS MAGNIFICENT FOOTBALL CLUB (CONDITION: USED).

INCLUDED IN THE PRICE ARE ROUGHLY 50 PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLERS RATED 2-2.5 STARS ON FIFA, A MANAGER WHO THRIVES UNDER PRESSURE, 3 WASHING MACHINES DUE TO LAST ANOTHER 4 YEARS APIECE THANKS TO THE KITMAN'S INSISTENCE ON USING CALGON AND PLENTY OF STORAGE WHICH USED TO HOUSE THE CLUB'S SOUL!

WOULD SUIT ECCENTRIC BILLIONAIRE OR PREDATORY CHANCER.

BUY NOW TO GUARANTEE YOUR PLACE IN THE DIRECTOR'S BOX FOR 2021/22'S BIG DERBY MATCH AT HOME TO CAMBRIDGE UNITED!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 20:53 - Feb 21 with 997 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Club with potential, in the doldrums and seen better days.

Fancy buying the next Southampton?

A club with a superb academy and tradition of bringing through top players looking for someone to guide and oversee the project to get us back on track.

Deep pockets and an ability to listen to sound footballing advice essential.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 21:04 - Feb 21 with 978 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 21:49 - Feb 21 with 945 viewsjeera

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 20:04 - Feb 21 by fabian_illness

Bought as a project but realise I no longer have the time for it.
Now it’s taking up space and I just need to get rid of it.
Included in price:
Approx 50 mediocre players
Bag of training balls
Electric buggy with space for stretcher
Currently has a manager running it, I’ve sacked him 3 times but he just keeps coming in free of charge.

Bagsies the buggy.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 21:53 - Feb 21 with 943 viewsChurchman

Old classic. Full history. Project for total rebuild or breaking for spares. No MOT
If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 22:29 - Feb 21 with 898 viewsSamWhiteUK

Seller does not accept returns
If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 22:38 - Feb 21 with 891 viewsfabian_illness

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 21:49 - Feb 21 by jeera

Bagsies the buggy.

Maybe willing to split for the right price.
If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 22:42 - Feb 21 with 883 viewsjeera

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 22:38 - Feb 21 by fabian_illness

Maybe willing to split for the right price.

So we're going to end up with a segway each?

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 23:23 - Feb 21 with 860 viewsfabian_illness

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 22:42 - Feb 21 by jeera

So we're going to end up with a segway each?

Yours has a flat tyre.
And a flat battery.
If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 23:54 - Feb 21 with 847 viewsjeera

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 23:23 - Feb 21 by fabian_illness

Yours has a flat tyre.
And a flat battery.

You are the worst business partner ever.

I'm beginning to think Feargal might be a safer proposition.

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 00:05 - Feb 22 with 841 viewsfabian_illness

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 23:54 - Feb 21 by jeera

You are the worst business partner ever.

I'm beginning to think Feargal might be a safer proposition.

Mines got two flat tyres and no battery.
Some people are so ungrateful.
If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 00:27 - Feb 22 with 821 viewshoppy

Sold as seen.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 09:22 - Feb 22 with 713 viewsGeoffSentence

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 00:27 - Feb 22 by hoppy

Sold as seen.

Buyer Beware

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 09:27 - Feb 22 with 710 viewshoppy

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 09:22 - Feb 22 by GeoffSentence

Buyer Beware

“Buyer Beware What You Wish For”, surely?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 09:32 - Feb 22 with 702 viewsGeoffSentence

If you were writing a listing to put ITFC on eBay on 09:27 - Feb 22 by hoppy

“Buyer Beware What You Wish For”, surely?

Cave quid volunt

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024