Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action 10:09 - Feb 22 with 3697 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Blue Action on 10:13 - Feb 22 with 3011 viewsElderGrizzly

Good bit of detail there about the effectiveness of wet wipes on pyro residue.

Also pleasing to know they carry wet wipes. Are we sure this wasn't a parent & kid picnic?
Blue Action on 10:13 - Feb 22 with 3001 viewsGeorge03

The club’s spokesman exaggerates more than lambert in his post match interview.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2021 10:23]
Blue Action on 10:23 - Feb 22 with 2855 viewsDublinBlue84

Blue Action on 10:13 - Feb 22 by George03

If everything is how it has been said in that statement, then this is pretty damning for the club and how things have been exaggerated by them last week.

The fact the club is allegedly willing to turn on it's own fans like that rather than take the required course of action of relieving the manager of his duties shows there are possibly deep rooted problems in the club.

If anyone is found to have given deliberately misleading statements to the media, then I object to them being on the payroll that my financial contributions to the club pay for.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Blue Action on 10:24 - Feb 22 with 2837 viewsKieran_Knows

Classy response.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blue Action on 10:27 - Feb 22 with 2779 viewsGeorge03

Blue Action on 10:23 - Feb 22 by DublinBlue84

If everything is how it has been said in that statement, then this is pretty damning for the club and how things have been exaggerated by them last week.

The fact the club is allegedly willing to turn on it's own fans like that rather than take the required course of action of relieving the manager of his duties shows there are possibly deep rooted problems in the club.

If anyone is found to have given deliberately misleading statements to the media, then I object to them being on the payroll that my financial contributions to the club pay for.

It very disappointing to see that club were willing to make the fans look like “thugs” to take the media attention off why the protest was happening.
Similarly to when Mick left. The national media portrayed it as it was the fans who hounded him out, rather that how everything had come to a mutual end.
Blue Action on 10:27 - Feb 22 with 2752 viewsBluefish

Blue Action on 10:24 - Feb 22 by Kieran_Knows

Classy response.

It is funny how a bunch of ragbag stoners seem to out class the club in media relations every step of the way

Love you BA, this was meant as a compliment

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Blue Action on 10:30 - Feb 22 with 2716 viewsDanTheMan

Very good statement.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Blue Action on 10:30 - Feb 22 with 2706 viewsJ2BLUE

The saddest thing about this is the complete lack of surprise that the club would look to spin this their way and for what? To protect Lambert and that self serving snake Evans.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action on 10:31 - Feb 22 with 2678 viewsKeno

yes but on another day the firework could have exploded creating a thermo-nuclear reaction in the lower atmosphere that wiped out Kesgrave

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Blue Action on 10:36 - Feb 22 with 2632 viewsChrisd

Blue Action on 10:13 - Feb 22 by George03

This appears a common trait with most representatives from our club. Massage the truth, it’s so Trumpesque.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Blue Action on 10:36 - Feb 22 with 2609 viewsJ2BLUE

Blue Action on 10:31 - Feb 22 by Keno

yes but on another day the firework could have exploded creating a thermo-nuclear reaction in the lower atmosphere that wiped out Kesgrave

Where's the downside?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blue Action on 10:36 - Feb 22 with 2598 viewsSouperJim

Excellent response, I really like how BA go about things. Showing the club up for the bunch of liars and incompetents that they clearly are, trying to divide the fanbase and paint those opposed to our heartbreaking decline as a bunch of violent extremists.

Woe betide Marcus Evans if the current fiasco remains unresolved by the time fans return to the ground. We are not the enemy, we are the soul of this football club and our voices will be heard. If the club continues down the current path of attempting to criminalise the most loyal of supporters, it's going to end very badly.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Blue Action on 10:44 - Feb 22 with 2500 viewsMattinLondon

Blue Action on 10:31 - Feb 22 by Keno

Wouldn’t that actually improve Kesgave?
Blue Action on 10:45 - Feb 22 with 2479 viewsBluedandy

The misinformation fed by the club to the national media in response to the protests underlines everything that is foul with the current regime.

Blue Action should be applauded for their actions and long may they continue until Marcus Evans leaves our football club.
Blue Action on 10:47 - Feb 22 with 2463 viewsHighgateBlue

Blue Action on 10:36 - Feb 22 by SouperJim

Excellent response, I really like how BA go about things. Showing the club up for the bunch of liars and incompetents that they clearly are, trying to divide the fanbase and paint those opposed to our heartbreaking decline as a bunch of violent extremists.

Woe betide Marcus Evans if the current fiasco remains unresolved by the time fans return to the ground. We are not the enemy, we are the soul of this football club and our voices will be heard. If the club continues down the current path of attempting to criminalise the most loyal of supporters, it's going to end very badly.

Well, they've taken a week to make a statement. The police made a statement after one day, in which they confirmed enquiries were ongoing. Blue Action also don't state that the club are lying that signage was damaged and on fire, just that Blue Action are not "aware" of that happening. How is anyone supposed to verify whether a flare was or was not thrown, a week later? That's hardly showed the club to be liars has it?

We can all agree that the club is a joke at present. But I really don't see that setting off flares helps, and it's to the club's credit that it didn't report a crime (despite one plainly having been committed, on a technical basis) - Blue Action make clear the club didn't report a crime. It was dealt with proportionately. There was of course no need to overreact, and the club did not. The police won't take any further action, neither will the club, the club are not baying for blood. Let's all move on, hopefully without fireworks...
Blue Action on 10:47 - Feb 22 with 2453 viewsclive_baker

So we've not only got a club that bans local journalists for doing nothing wrong, but they're also creating lies about their loyal supporters and exaggerating an incident to the national press.

Classy.

Remind me why anyone funds this sh1t show still?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Blue Action on 10:49 - Feb 22 with 2423 viewsGuthrum

Blue Action on 10:47 - Feb 22 by HighgateBlue

Well, they've taken a week to make a statement. The police made a statement after one day, in which they confirmed enquiries were ongoing. Blue Action also don't state that the club are lying that signage was damaged and on fire, just that Blue Action are not "aware" of that happening. How is anyone supposed to verify whether a flare was or was not thrown, a week later? That's hardly showed the club to be liars has it?

We can all agree that the club is a joke at present. But I really don't see that setting off flares helps, and it's to the club's credit that it didn't report a crime (despite one plainly having been committed, on a technical basis) - Blue Action make clear the club didn't report a crime. It was dealt with proportionately. There was of course no need to overreact, and the club did not. The police won't take any further action, neither will the club, the club are not baying for blood. Let's all move on, hopefully without fireworks...

What crime has been committed?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Blue Action on 11:08 - Feb 22 with 2314 viewsSouperJim

Blue Action released a video of the demonstration the same day. In it, you can see that the only place flares are thrown is to the ground once they expire, not over the fence as the club said.

You can see a blue smoke bomb coming through the fence. It seems clear to me that no sign is on fire, and the club have neglected to provide any evidence to the contrary.

You might not see that "setting off" flares helps, but clearly it helped the plight of our club make the national media. I found the article in the telegraph article "How Ipswich Town lurched into crisis: Mutinous fans, hapless manager and a silent owner sending club into free fall" particularly powerful.

I will move on when Evans does.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Blue Action on 11:11 - Feb 22 with 2284 viewsMetal_Hacker

Our club just gets classier and classier by the second

Evans hasn't a bloody clue .... or has he !?

I made comment last night that ME was a "clueless f$ckwit" and someone this morning questioned just how could he be as he's worth in excess of £500m - not all "successful" businessmen know how to run a football club , quite evidently this pr1ck doesn't

Poll: If it were one or the other

Blue Action on 11:16 - Feb 22 with 2237 viewsSamWhiteUK

I was one of those that thought this protest was a bad idea, thinking that it just looked a bit tinpot with only three or four people there, and it might give the impression that it's only a minority who want PL out.

However, the club have completely scored an oggy with this. Their exaggeration has made them look complete fools, and has continued to draw attention in the media to a situation which, if handled correctly, could have been put to bed quite easily.

The ineptitude with which aspects of our club are being run at the moment boggles the mind. Well done Blue Action, for completing your goal of bringing the club to the national media's attention. Well done ITFC, for helping them get there. And well done BA once again for such a well written statement.
Blue Action on 11:18 - Feb 22 with 2212 viewsGeoffSentence

That statement does include an admission of littering. The club should bring the full force of the law down upon them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Blue Action on 11:44 - Feb 22 with 2115 viewsHipsterectomy

It's a good statement but the damage has been done tbh. Lambert already used the excuse that it had scared the kids who were training and these nasty, bullying, 'not real supporters' were a potential danger to people's safety. He was on national radio ffs

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Blue Action on 13:04 - Feb 22 with 1964 viewsN2_Blue

Wow what an arse of a club we support.

I'm a Town fan, ex ST holder of many seasons and will be until i die but hell do i hate my club and have absolutely zilch love for it currently.

How am I ever going to fall in love with my club again :(

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Blue Action on 13:08 - Feb 22 with 1933 viewsN2_Blue

FFS another example of a fan that is the problem at the moment. Pathetically wet.

Go renew your season ticket now and happily clap when you can

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Blue Action on 17:38 - Feb 22 with 1680 viewsjeera

Is this post for real?

What on earth are you talking about?

BA have caught the attention of local and national press, which is what is needed. Attention to this particular sleepy part of the globe is wanted right now.

You were one of those prefect types at school weren't you.

Seriously have a word with yourself man.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024