Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An Idea.... 11:54 - Feb 22 with 1146 viewsWD19

Late last century I had a girlfriend for a few years, but got dumped in 1999/2000.

I was then single for a year or so whilst ITFC got promoted and tore up the Premier League.

....Subsequently I settled down again for the past 18 years.....

So do I need to do the right thing and dump the bird in order to get Town back on track?

I am thinking it has got to be worth a punt....
An Idea.... on 11:56 - Feb 22 with 1103 viewsGeoffSentence

Sometimes, you've got to take one for the team. Go for it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Is she hot.....? on 12:00 - Feb 22 with 1065 viewsBloots

.....would an independent observer rank her above a 7?

I don't care about her "personality", just her looks.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Is she hot.....? on 12:04 - Feb 22 with 1032 viewsWD19

Is she hot.....? on 12:00 - Feb 22 by Bloots

.....would an independent observer rank her above a 7?

I don't care about her "personality", just her looks.

I've no idea. We have been together 18 years so I haven't looked at her for a while.

She was decent last time I looked, but it was quite some time ago....
An Idea.... on 12:07 - Feb 22 with 1018 viewsurbanblue

I've said this before but all my years living in the UK Town have been successful. I was there watching during the Robson, Lyall and Burley tenures. Overseas or travelling during the Duncan and Royle periods.

We were in the Premier League when I left to move to Australia .... then we we went down. I've now been away for the last 20 years ....
An Idea.... on 12:09 - Feb 22 with 998 viewsSwansea_Blue

An Idea.... on 12:07 - Feb 22 by urbanblue

I've said this before but all my years living in the UK Town have been successful. I was there watching during the Robson, Lyall and Burley tenures. Overseas or travelling during the Duncan and Royle periods.

We were in the Premier League when I left to move to Australia .... then we we went down. I've now been away for the last 20 years ....

Maybe the club just needs to be in the same place as you, so we could send you Lambert and Evans

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

An Idea.... on 13:05 - Feb 22 with 872 viewsketton_itfc

Mate mirror image for me. Relegated when I met gf, then split up in play off season and spent a year watching Town in peace, no , tearing up the EPL then met wife and last 19 years Town been ****.

I often blame her and the cats for us being so crap! Got cats weekend after Düsseldorf, been downward spiral ever since.....
An Idea.... on 13:08 - Feb 22 with 850 viewswkj

If you do fly solo and need a pick-me-up I can convince my mum to sell you her washing machine.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is she hot.....? on 13:59 - Feb 22 with 764 viewsHARRY10

Is she hot.....? on 12:04 - Feb 22 by WD19

I've no idea. We have been together 18 years so I haven't looked at her for a while.

wartime joke

wife comes back from the shops and asks her husband if he can notice anything different

'you've had your hair done'

'no'

'you are wearing a new dress'

'no'

'I give up'

'I've taken my gas mask off' replied the wife
Login to get fewer ads

An Idea.... on 14:03 - Feb 22 with 748 viewsmo_itfc

you can always find a new partner.
But a football team is for life!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

An Idea.... on 14:22 - Feb 22 with 695 viewsMVBlue

We have been sh*t for quite a long time, there's not many correlations anymore apart from Marcus.

However, Mick McCarthy took us up the road with a draw to play in Norwich for a play-off semi-final with David McGoldrick, Mings and an in-form Daryl murphy. The score was 0-0 at the start of the second-half. But a red card for Berra and penalty for Norwich changed the match. IF NOT FOR THAT, our whole history since 14:00 16 May 2015 might have actually been different.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2021 14:23]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

An Idea.... on 14:29 - Feb 22 with 674 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

My mate's son was born the year we finished 5th in the Prem. He's been brought up to support Town and has amazingly stuck with it despite the dross since. Particularly when we talk around him in the pub about the good old days... and remind him it all went downhill when he was born!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Is she hot.....? on 14:54 - Feb 22 with 628 viewsipswich78

Is she hot.....? on 12:04 - Feb 22 by WD19

Turn her round 'next time' and have a look.

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024